Achievements at 100% but are not unlocking

Discus and support Achievements at 100% but are not unlocking in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing the new dlc for cod and I earned some achievements but 2 of them did not unlock. When I compare games with my friend it shows that the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xYJGx DoMeD, Apr 8, 2014.

  1. xYJGx DoMeD
    xYJGx DoMeD Guest

    Achievements at 100% but are not unlocking


    I was playing the new dlc for cod and I earned some achievements but 2 of them did not unlock. When I compare games with my friend it shows that the achievement is at 100 % meaning it has already been done does anyone know how to fix this so the achievement
    can unlock and I can get my gamer score for it? Its worth noting that I tried to get the achievement again and still nothing came up

    :)
     
    xYJGx DoMeD, Apr 8, 2014
    #1
  2. Xavier0080
    Xavier0080 Guest
    Achievements not unlocking

    Are your achievements listed as "Done. Unlocking..."? I've had this achievement issue today with "Clothes to the edge" in RB4, where my tile says 100% but it remains locked. I'm used to the "Done. Unlocking..." message because that usually solves itself,
    but I've never had one sit at 100% and not unlock after a couple seconds.
     
    Xavier0080, Apr 8, 2014
    #2
  3. Achievement progress at 100% but not unlocking.

    Hey there DannDax!

    Sorry to hear about the achievement not unlocking. If you haven't already, you can try power cycling your Xbox One console and checking to see if the achievement pops up. It is
    possible for delays to occur when unlocking achievements. Your progress for unlocking the achievement is recorded and it may take a little time for the achievement to pop up. You can find out more information regarding issues with achievements on our problems
    with Xbox One achievements and challenges
    page.
     
    Mister Quimby, Apr 8, 2014
    #3
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

    What does 100% locked actually mean?

    100% done unlocking, means it's trying to unlock an achievement.
  5. MChaney3563 Win User

    Achievements are down... again

    I have around 6 achievements I unlocked yesterday in Halo Spartan Assault that have yet to unlock. I got 100% in them and nothing. Though after the achievement issue was fixed, I unlocked other achievements, but these are still locked at 100%, even as of
    now.
  6. SweptbackFlame Win User

    My achievements won't unlock all of a sudden.

    So I just beat the ACIV Black Flag Freedom Cry DLC and the secret achievement for completing all missions did not unlock when it shows 100% complete. the 100% synchronicity achievement unlocked. So that achievement is either now glitched or xbox still has
    problems with peoples achievements unlocking...
  7. Flozzy0312 Win User

    Achievements not unlocking

    I have two achievement do not want to unlock. In my achievement list, they are marked "locked (unlocked to 100%)."
  8. l iReaper Win User

    Achievement. At 100% but locked

    I have the issue with achievements at 100% progress but no unlocking for almost a week. I have 9 achievements in Contrast that have 100% on them have not unlocked. Please fix this as soon as possible.
Thema:

Achievements at 100% but are not unlocking

Loading...
  1. Achievements at 100% but are not unlocking - Similar Threads - Achievements 100% are

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  5. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  6. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  7. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  8. 100% Completed Game Highlight in Achievements unnoticeable - Feedback

    in XboX Insiders
    100% Completed Game Highlight in Achievements unnoticeable - Feedback: I have early feedback for the achievement update. I cannot attach an image for reference. But the highlight of the 100% completed games is very hard to see on lighter shades of custom colors. I...
  9. Can you still 100% black ops 2 and all the dlc achievements?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you still 100% black ops 2 and all the dlc achievements?: Looking to 100% complete the entire black ops 2 game with all the dlc but don’t want to have an incomplete profile. Before I dl I need to be sure. Help! 83794472-7b79-4c71-8204-191a1434d143
  10. Issue with achievement tracking. 100% unlocked but consolidation is wrong

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with achievement tracking. 100% unlocked but consolidation is wrong: Yesterday i unlocked the last 3 achievement on Shinobi on my Series X. They unlocked correctly during the game, so 12 achievement ate unlocked but still on my profile it shows 9/12, 135/200. Can...