Achievements are seemingly not working in a game.

Discus and support Achievements are seemingly not working in a game. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The game Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator has been consistently not working with achievements, I have the exact requirement to get the Mediocrity... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by arrowbutcool, Jan 13, 2024.

  1. arrowbutcool
    arrowbutcool Guest

    Achievements are seemingly not working in a game.


    The game Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator has been consistently not working with achievements, I have the exact requirement to get the Mediocrity achievement but the game isn't actually giving it to my account. Is there any possible way to fix this?

    :)
     
    arrowbutcool, Jan 13, 2024
    #1
  2. Sodangidni Win User

    Achievements are seemingly not working in a game.

  3. Sodangidni Win User

    Achievements are seemingly not working in a game.

    Hello Arrowbutcool. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

    I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble unlocking a specific achievement for this game.
    Not only that, but I would like to ask if you tried every potential solution provided in this similar thread:

    https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/88e985a3-4139-430c-9400-93771d0c1004

    “If you're on Xbox:

    Ensure you were connected to Xbox Live. If you weren't, try connecting to Xbox Live, then attempt to unlock the achievement again.

    If you were connected to Xbox Live and you completed the full requirements for the achievement, but the achievement seems ‘stuck’ at 100% complete or “Done! Unlocking…”, go to the achievement detail view on Xbox.com or on your Xbox One console to double-check whether it is still locked.

    If your achievement is still locked, wait a full 72 hours and then check on Xbox.com or your Xbox One console and see if the achievement shows as unlocked. It may have unlocked while you were away from your console, PC, or phone.

    If things still aren't looking right, give the following troubleshooting steps a shot:

    Remove your account from your Xbox One console.
    Power cycle your Xbox One console.
    Download your account to your Xbox One console.
    Attempt to unlock the Achievement again.

    If the achievement is showing as unlocked, but you're not seeing the Gamerscore from the achievement added to your total Gamerscore and the unlocked count for the game in question is incorrect: Head over to your profile on Xbox.com, view the game and achievement in question on your profile, then wait a full 72 hours for things to process.”

    Kind regards,

    Arturo.
  4. arrowbutcool Win User

    Achievements are seemingly not working in a game.

    I much appreciate the response, although, unfortunately these methods aren't exactly apart of the issue.

    The game is intended to give you the achievement as you complete a specific ending to the game, I have beaten the ending and have not gotten it, the achievement itself has not changed from when I opened the game.

    Would it be more ideal to contact the developer?
  5. ChristopherMoss3 Win User

    Game Pass Quests not registering achievements

    Hi.

    I got three achievements in Operancia today and only one has registered in the April Game Pass quest. I also got two achievements in Headlander and none have registered.

    Any clues?

    Thanks.
    Nothing but troubles.

    So seemingly a nice offer, GAMEPASS QUESTS LINKED TO MICROSOFT REWARDS, FUN, NICE OFFER, WIN WIN SITUATION, YEAH RIGHT. Why offer the public something that it seems like the search engines, databases, apps, systems, & programs cant handle. Seemingly works
    absolutely against the participants.Nothing but trouble but yet i was emailed to death to participate. Quests dont show up anymore, achievements dont show, points dont add up or wont give them to you unless you complained about something that is for free.
    ALL GOOD THINGS ARE A HASSLE, ALWAYS SOMETHING. YOU HAVE TO REJOIN OR RELINK YOUR GAMEPASS LIVEGOLD MICROSOFT & APP PROGRAMS EACH MONTH, why bother?
  6. FlashSpirit3 Win User

    The problem with unlocking achievements on Xbox One, when will we have the solution?

    This is a good follow on the discussion to an earlier one suggesting Achievement Guidelines and requesting they be followed.

    I know for those compulsive players leaving an unfinished achievement is like a squeaky door that can't be fixed!

    I for one learned to just let it go. Some achievements, especially pair and yet seemingly unrelated, are just not reasonable. On of the suggestions was to make the 1000 mark to be without unreasonable criteria, such as killing 100,000 zombies for 8hrs straight
    without dying. Have the crazy achievements be bonus effort, rare for sure, but not requiring hospitalization!
Thema:

Achievements are seemingly not working in a game.

Loading...
  1. Achievements are seemingly not working in a game. - Similar Threads - Achievements are seemingly

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  4. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  5. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  7. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  8. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  9. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  10. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...