Achievements are popping up for wwe 2k23

Discus and support Achievements are popping up for wwe 2k23 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Just got the new wwe 2k23 an I noticed the achievements aren’t popping up for the game d3731cd5-2baa-458e-b5e4-e4a18d479f9d Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NotSoEp1c XD, Mar 17, 2023.

1. NotSoEp1c XD
    NotSoEp1c XD Guest

Just got the new wwe 2k23 an I noticed the achievements aren’t popping up for the game

:)

NotSoEp1c XD, Mar 17, 2023
  2. NotSoEp1c XD Win User

Achievements arent popping up for wwe 2k23

So what your telling me is I should wait for a patch or something
  3. Anthonykettenbagh Win User

This has been a problem for more then just one day, as I I got the early access to the game and I have a had nothing but problem with this game... I have got in contact with xbox and 2k but yet no one cares...
  4. NotSoEp1c XD Win User

Ok how do I force a rescan?
  5. Yvettewenger Win User

I completed the My rise the legacy story and I chose, embrace the future path towards the end of it and I didn’t get the achievement pop for it teaching it is called a smack to the future so please help
  6. NotSoEp1c XD Win User

I did it didn’t do anything still missing achievements
Thema:

1. Achievements are popping up for wwe 2k23 - Similar Threads - Achievements are popping

2. Bug Achievements Samsung TV

in XboX Insiders
    Bug Achievements Samsung TV: The green pop up not show up on my Samsung TV QN90A from Sweden in Xcloud when i get achievement. I must often reset my Samsung TV QN90A often with latest update to Xcloud. Please resolve the bug....
  3. Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish: [img] So In PC xbox app. its all Turkish but achievements are Russian for no reason. I dont know why but It just disturbs me. Take a look at the achievements and the overall texts. Youll see what...
  4. Achievements aren't working for fallout 4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Achievements aren't working for fallout 4: I've been achievement hunting and skyrim and minecraft achievements are working but fallout 4 achievements aren't 45acdfd8-d4ba-4d88-8860-563157bb286f
  5. Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.: The “Hunter/Hunted” achievement in Fallout 4 did not unlock despite me completing the quest. You can see that I’ve got passed that and completed the next mission just fine with that one’s...
  6. Achievements in PC Game Pass games unlocks but does not pop nor sound on screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements in PC Game Pass games unlocks but does not pop nor sound on screen: Hello. I have been a long time with this issue where, suddendly, achievements notifications stopped popping on screen while I play on PC Game Pass games, even when the option is marked in the...
  7. My achievements do not pop on screen, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My achievements do not pop on screen, why?: Achievements are still completed on profile and gamerscore. Gamepass quests still pop. Hard reset, clearing of local saves, and alternating mac address all complete. Still no onscreen pop,...
  8. Achievements not popping up and can’t see achievement history.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not popping up and can’t see achievement history.: Cannot see my achievements or anything. I unlock stuff but It does not update. I’m obviously connected to the internet . And I have 49,000+ gamer score I’ve obviously played games. [img]...
  9. Issue with achievements not popping

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with achievements not popping: Hi, starting yesterday some achievements unlocked in game do not pop up on screen and do not add to my gamescore. Also my profile on xbox.com says I haven't played any games lately (lol). Internet...
  10. Achievements not popping up in-game when I unlock them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not popping up in-game when I unlock them: Basically that. Please don't tell me to repair & reset the app. I've done that many times and it's still not fixed. I have Game Bar enabled on Windows setting. I have "Notify me when I unlock...