Achievements are not coming through

Discus and support Achievements are not coming through in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my achievements are not coming through even though I should be getting them 79c4805d-ff51-4495-bab9-a3955a4180da Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JemmaJallouli, Dec 7, 2017.

  1. Achievements are not coming through


    my achievements are not coming through even though I should be getting them

    :)
     
    JemmaJallouli, Dec 7, 2017
    #1
  2. CONFORMlTY
    CONFORMlTY Guest
    Gamerscore from 360 games (on Backwards Compatibility) not added to total score

    Hey guys, quick question...

    Are any of you coming across the issue where unlocking achievements earned through backwards compatibility, and not having that Gamerscore added to the total? A buddy and I are running through the Gears of War series, and we noticed that while the achievements
    pop, the score doesn't register with the account.

    Is there a remedy for this, or does Microsoft need to hotfix? As this is huge annoyance.
     
    CONFORMlTY, Dec 8, 2017
    #2
  3. Gotham0114
    Gotham0114 Guest
    Deposit Not Coming Through

    Oh, alright. Thanks for the clarification.
     
    Gotham0114, Dec 8, 2017
    #3
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

    Achievements are not coming through

    What games are we talking about?
     
    CrazY1985, Dec 8, 2017
    #4
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

    Achievements are not coming through

    What games are we talking about?
  6. denis97g Win User

    Achievements not coming through

  7. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Achievement not coming through.

    you would have to contact Ubisoft support for help with their game
  8. TDK Skin Walker Win User

    Achievements not coming through

    It can take up to 72 hours for the synchronization to take place. You could also try and restart your console.
  9. Christyna64 Win User

    Achievements not coming through

    Sometimes it can take a few hours for the achievements to come through. I had an achievement for Forza Horizon 4 pop a month later. Have you tried removing your account and then signing back into your Xbox?
Thema:

Achievements are not coming through

Loading...
  1. Achievements are not coming through - Similar Threads - Achievements are coming

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  4. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  5. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  7. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  8. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  9. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  10. Achievement not coming through.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement not coming through.: Good afternoon. I’m currently having issues with an achievement on my Xbox consoles. I have been trying to get every achievement in Assassin’s Creed Syndicate, and I have, and yet Xbox is not...