Achievements are dissapearing from my account

Discus and support Achievements are dissapearing from my account in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was playing rocket league today and started getting achievements like score your first goal which i wondered how is this possible i have scored... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MDKCODE187, May 11, 2020.

  1. Achievements are dissapearing from my account


    I was playing rocket league today and started getting achievements like score your first goal which i wondered how is this possible i have scored countless goals go to look at my achievements and ive lost half of my total achievements whats going on here? Just happened today i was at about 61 thousand gamerscore now im at 27,355 as of today

    submitted by /u/MDKCODE187
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/MDKCODE187, May 11, 2020
    #1
  2. AlexCriko115 Win User

    A game was deleted from my account

    Hi, thanks for answer, the game I can't found is Disney Epic Mickey 2, I'm not sure the reason because this game dissapeared from my library but I hope you could help me. I've already played this game before it dissapeared and already earned achievements.
  3. CyberSquirrel15 Win User

    I can't sign into my account!

    I have the same problem and my account has dissapeared from my xbox its like it was never there please help
  4. Harold dooshnozzle Win User

    Game dissapeared from my account?

    How would i go on to do this? I have been confused so far.
  5. WattyNuela Win User

    Game dissapeared from my account?

    Hello, Harold.

    Thanks for the additional information.

    If you have the confirmation email that Mojang sent about the migration process in the Microsoft account you want to use to purchase the game, and you have the email sent from Mojang about the Minecraft purchase. I encourage you to reach Microsoft support with this information and review the options you may have regarding this matter.
  6. WattyNuela Win User

    Game dissapeared from my account?

    Hello Harold, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

    Not a Microsoft employee.

    Did you purchase Minecraft with a Mojang account, or did you do it by using the Microsoft store?

    In case you purchased the game via the Microsoft store, please check if you're able to see the game in your Microsoft account order history with the status “completed”:

    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

    If maybe you're not able to see the game listed there, make sure to change the filter "ordered within" to "all available", and if you have more than one email address, check the order history on each one.
Thema:

Achievements are dissapearing from my account

Loading...
  1. Achievements are dissapearing from my account - Similar Threads - Achievements are dissapearing

  2. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  3. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  4. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  6. A suggestion for the achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    A suggestion for the achievements: I know that already appeared the Mythic Achievement on the last update but I think it could be more better if was called DIAMOND achievement, which makes more sense since the rare achievements...
  7. Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update

    in XboX Insiders
    Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was...
  8. I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting...
  9. Bug Report: GOALS - 'Top Grinder' achievement tracking issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug Report: GOALS - 'Top Grinder' achievement tracking issue: Issue Description: I noticed a tracking bug with the "Top Grinder" achievement in GOALS. Currently, the achievement progress only updates after completing two matches instead of tracking every...
  10. Achievement badge, a pretty cool idea.

    in XboX Insiders
    Achievement badge, a pretty cool idea.: A badge that shows the number of games we completed 100% (achievements) would be great! submitted by /u/SkorPi4L [link] [comments]