Achievements appear in different language

Discus and support Achievements appear in different language in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, the achievements of the game "For Honor", appear in different language than English even though the device game and region are not set to that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SneakyCrawdad67, Jul 27, 2017.

  1. Achievements appear in different language


    Hi, the achievements of the game "For Honor", appear in different language than English even though the device game and region are not set to that language. They are set for English but still the achievements are not changing. I have no idea what achievementsi
    have unlocked and what i need to do in order to unlock others. Is there any way to fix that?

    :)
     
    SneakyCrawdad67, Jul 27, 2017
    #1
  2. Achievements in different language

    any news on this? ive had this problem from the beginning and it needs to be fixed! thank you
     
    Gonzo the Wifey, Jul 27, 2017
    #2
  3. Zo177b13
    Zo177b13 Guest
    Achievements in different language

    Now it's doing it again on Destiny as well as Diablo III. English settings with German achievements. It might have someting to do with the fact that I live in Germany - but c'mon I don't know that much German, yet. Please fix this so I can track my progress,
    MS.
     
    Zo177b13, Jul 27, 2017
    #3
  4. Nara Rovere
    Nara Rovere Guest

    Achievements appear in different language

    I have the same problem. Anyways microsoft seems to ignore any request to change the achievements language T.T
     
    Nara Rovere, Nov 21, 2017
    #4
  5. Nara Rovere Win User

    Achievements appear in different language

    I have the same problem. Anyways microsoft seems to ignore any request to change the achievements language T.T
  6. Zo177b13 Win User

    Achievements in different language

    Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition (Download Version) : English notification pops, but Achievement App shows achievements in German. Using preview dashboard.
  7. Hawker1988 Win User

    Achievements in different language

    No im not in the program daft badger. Well im glad someone else has experienced the issue. Its just VH for me at the moment. Been chatting withbthe support team on twitter and come up with nothing. It has to be a bug in the OS?
  8. xboj Win User

    achievements in a different language

    Same problem here, got my console in English/UK but some games show me the achievements in spanish.

    Not only that, but if I go to "other achievements" (xbox360's) absolutely *all* games and achievements appear in spanish.

    This is very annoying, please fix asap
  9. Invoked by Red Win User

    achievements in a different language

    After some research it seems like it's kind of an issue with the achievement system... in a way. Essentially because your in Italy, the location of your Xbox is forcing achievements to be translated into the local language and from what I've seen there is
    no way around this. Sorry it's not much of an answer. For reference, see this;
    forums.xbox.com/.../1634501.aspx
Thema:

Achievements appear in different language

Loading...
  1. Achievements appear in different language - Similar Threads - Achievements appear different

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  4. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  5. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  7. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  8. Xbox App achievements don't appear in notifications or make a sound on Win 10, only when...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App achievements don't appear in notifications or make a sound on Win 10, only when...: I have googled and tried just about every fix I have seen. All notifications are on in every area, Xbox game bar, the notification control themselves. Focus assist isn't on. The Xbox game bar is...
  9. I've earned Xbox Achievements in the last few days. They haven't appeared on my profile...

    in XBoX on Windows
    I've earned Xbox Achievements in the last few days. They haven't appeared on my profile...: It's just weird and odd they haven't displayed yet even though I got the achievement notifications saying I've earned them. It says "0" on the gamerscore leaderboard and my feed only displays the...
  10. Why are achievements not appearing on minecraft Nintendo switch

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are achievements not appearing on minecraft Nintendo switch: I don’t get any achievements on minecraft Nintendo switch on my survival world and I didn’t change it to creative . 4b33c309-4525-4a23-a596-90c02d6035fc