Achievements appear in activity feed despite appearing offline.

Discus and support Achievements appear in activity feed despite appearing offline. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Quoting Mister Retr0(Admin) on the forums: "Posts and other activities no longer appear in the Activity Feed if you are appearing offline"... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by smol doggos, Nov 22, 2017.

  1. smol doggos
    smol doggos Guest

    Achievements appear in activity feed despite appearing offline.

    smol doggos, Nov 22, 2017
    #1
  2. maxen
    maxen Guest
    My Community feed doesn't update properly.

    Is there a chance you're appearing offline? If you're appearing offline your activity does not appear in the feed.
     
    maxen, Nov 22, 2017
    #2
  3. NENGaming
    NENGaming Guest
    Xbox one activity feed not updating

    Check that you're not appearing offline. Your activity feed will not update if you chose to appear offline. It will update again when you chose to appear online.
     
    NENGaming, Nov 22, 2017
    #3
  4. ItsLC Gaming
    ItsLC Gaming Guest

    Achievements appear in activity feed despite appearing offline.

    if you go into settings under preferences you can uncheck share achievements automatically

    that should do it
     
    ItsLC Gaming, Nov 23, 2017
    #4
  5. ItsLC Gaming Win User

    Achievements appear in activity feed despite appearing offline.

    if you go into settings under preferences you can uncheck share achievements automatically

    that should do it
  6. maxen Win User

    My Community feed doesn't update properly.

    Is there a chance you're appearing offline? If you're appearing offline your activity does not appear in the feed.
  7. DiseasedBadger Win User

    Xbox activity feed

    I earned an achievement and it appeared in both activity feeds soon after I earned a second achievement And it appeared in both feeds but the first achievement disappeared from the feed
  8. NENGaming Win User

    Xbox one activity feed not updating

    Check that you're not appearing offline. Your activity feed will not update if you chose to appear offline. It will update again when you chose to appear online.
  9. GregSloanMDK Win User

    Achievements not appearing in activity feed

    Same here.


    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
Thema:

Achievements appear in activity feed despite appearing offline.

Loading...
  1. Achievements appear in activity feed despite appearing offline. - Similar Threads - Achievements appear activity

  2. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  3. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  4. A suggestion for the achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    A suggestion for the achievements: I know that already appeared the Mythic Achievement on the last update but I think it could be more better if was called DIAMOND achievement, which makes more sense since the rare achievements...
  5. Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update

    in XboX Insiders
    Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was...
  6. I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting...
  7. Bug Report: GOALS - 'Top Grinder' achievement tracking issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug Report: GOALS - 'Top Grinder' achievement tracking issue: Issue Description: I noticed a tracking bug with the "Top Grinder" achievement in GOALS. Currently, the achievement progress only updates after completing two matches instead of tracking every...
  8. Xbox App achievements don't appear in notifications or make a sound on Win 10, only when...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App achievements don't appear in notifications or make a sound on Win 10, only when...: I have googled and tried just about every fix I have seen. All notifications are on in every area, Xbox game bar, the notification control themselves. Focus assist isn't on. The Xbox game bar is...
  9. I've earned Xbox Achievements in the last few days. They haven't appeared on my profile...

    in XBoX on Windows
    I've earned Xbox Achievements in the last few days. They haven't appeared on my profile...: It's just weird and odd they haven't displayed yet even though I got the achievement notifications saying I've earned them. It says "0" on the gamerscore leaderboard and my feed only displays the...
  10. Why are achievements not appearing on minecraft Nintendo switch

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are achievements not appearing on minecraft Nintendo switch: I don’t get any achievements on minecraft Nintendo switch on my survival world and I didn’t change it to creative . 4b33c309-4525-4a23-a596-90c02d6035fc

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. do achievements show in feed when appearing offline