Achievements and stats not updating

Discus and support Achievements and stats not updating in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; There are reliability issues with achievements and stats updating. Some games flat out don't have stats, and others didn't even mark my Achievements,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/KaOSoFt, Nov 29, 2020.

  1. /u/KaOSoFt
    /u/KaOSoFt Guest

    Achievements and stats not updating


    There are reliability issues with achievements and stats updating. Some games flat out don't have stats, and others didn't even mark my Achievements, like Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order. Darksiders III didn't mark any stats so I'm lost as to how many hours I spent with the game, but I was going to compare Achievements and Stats both from A Plague Tale: Innocence with a friend and the stats were erratic: Looks like it logged time, but the achievements/stats were wrong. It marked my friend crouched dozens of times and I only did 7? That is wrong.

    It seems games that I played on my One X registered data correctly, from the 3 games I checked, but on my Series X this feature is bugged and requires immediate attention

    submitted by /u/KaOSoFt
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/KaOSoFt, Nov 29, 2020
    #1
  2. Skanker irl Win User

    Achievements and stats not updating

  3. RogueParadox99 Win User

    ACHIEVEMENTS BUG

    My game stats are not updating on all my games when I view them in the achievements section
  4. Verachi Win User

    Need help! please make some suggestions

    When did you start playing Halo? As for your problem with Bungie.net that probably has to do with Bungie not updating the service records anymore. Since March 31st, 2012 343i has been in charge of all the Halo's. Halo's official website is
    halo.xbox.com. They update Halo Reach stats but not Halo 3 or ODST stats. What achievements are you having trouble with? and are you sure you are getting the requirements for these achievements.
    Also Bungie.net has nothing to do with your achievements.
  5. OpTiMuS SHaDOW7 Win User

    Halo 4 problem

    What I did to fix it was I did a level on an easier difficulty and it updated my stats to the highest difficulty ive completed it on and i got the achievements. Hope this helps
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

    Xbox game hours

    I'm unsure concerning there being a new UI update where it would have gone to... but TrueAchievements does have stat tracking for hours logged on most if not all games you play. Its free to create an account, its the most official unofficial website for
    tracking stats and achievements that Xbox has to offer.
Thema:

Achievements and stats not updating

Loading...
  1. Achievements and stats not updating - Similar Threads - Achievements stats updating

  2. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  3. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  4. A suggestion for the achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    A suggestion for the achievements: I know that already appeared the Mythic Achievement on the last update but I think it could be more better if was called DIAMOND achievement, which makes more sense since the rare achievements...
  5. Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update

    in XboX Insiders
    Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was...
  6. I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting...
  7. Bug Report: GOALS - 'Top Grinder' achievement tracking issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug Report: GOALS - 'Top Grinder' achievement tracking issue: Issue Description: I noticed a tracking bug with the "Top Grinder" achievement in GOALS. Currently, the achievement progress only updates after completing two matches instead of tracking every...
  8. Achievement badge, a pretty cool idea.

    in XboX Insiders
    Achievement badge, a pretty cool idea.: A badge that shows the number of games we completed 100% (achievements) would be great! submitted by /u/SkorPi4L [link] [comments]
  9. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  10. Why aren’t my game stats in the achievements section accurate?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why aren’t my game stats in the achievements section accurate?: When checking stats on my games. They seem to be inaccurate. I have lots of 100% games at nothing in the time play section. On gta 5 it says i’ve played gta overall fir 73 days but played gta...