Achievements all gone from Xbox App

Discus and support Achievements all gone from Xbox App in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I can't seem to access achievements in any game in the Xbox app. I can't see them at all, both unlocked and locked ones. This just started today.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chonlachat Munsamai, May 4, 2023.

  1. Achievements all gone from Xbox App


    Hi. I can't seem to access achievements in any game in the Xbox app. I can't see them at all, both unlocked and locked ones. This just started today. It was fine yesterday.

    :)
     
    Chonlachat Munsamai, May 4, 2023
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    Achievements all gone from Xbox App

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

    Kindly repair and reset the Xbox App by following the steps below:

    Settings > Apps > Installed Apps > Search for "Xbox" app > Advanced Options > Repair < Reset > Restart your PC.

    Also, check your account online if it will be visible from there: https://account.xbox.com/profile.
  3. G_Rllns Win User

    Windows Phone 7, 8 and 8.1 Achievements Not Syncing to Xbox Live Profiles since March 2020

    This may be their way of getting us to get the achievements on Android and iOS phones but in my opinion, the XBOX achievements on those platforms are no way as challenging as those on Windows devices. Take for example, Wordament. On Windows devices, you
    can get achievements in about 50+ hours (17 of them). On the same app for iOS and Android, it takes only one hour (10 achievements). Where is the challenge? Any idea if the XCCA (XBOX Console Companion App) will work on Windows 10 Mobile as of tomorrow? Messaging
    will be gone from the app.
  4. Spazpol Win User

    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Daily Challenges

    Have you gone into your xbox app on your computer and checked what it shows there on your achievement progress?
  5. Muellerli Win User

    Achievements for xbox one and series x missing

    Same here.

    All my achievements are gone, first all games were shown with 0 GS, now my achievement site is completely empty also in the App. New achievements do not unlock…

    When you follow Reddit and Trueachievements there seems to be a lot of more players experiencing these issues.
  6. Amish Mechanic Win User

    All 360 Achievements are gone

    this happened to me this morning, delete ur profile from HDD and only profile. then u want to recover ur gamertag. i have all mine back now. good luck :)
Thema:

Achievements all gone from Xbox App

Loading...
  1. Achievements all gone from Xbox App - Similar Threads - Achievements gone App

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  4. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  5. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  7. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  8. Games are gone from Achievements list Xbox

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games are gone from Achievements list Xbox: I have been using Xbox for many years and I don’t remember such glitch/bug - games have completely disappeared from my achievements page and are no longer visible on any platforms including the...
  9. Achievement History Gone

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement History Gone: Today I went to check on my achivement history and in has disapeared to be replaced with a message saying to "get you game on." I had this issue once before and was able to sort it by deleting...
  10. My achievements are gone. I have been achievement-banned.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    My achievements are gone. I have been achievement-banned.: Who took all my achievement lists away from my profile? I suspect hackers? Like the group post being discontinued was also the work of hackers? e10ca37d-14e8-4615-b3fb-f6be187f1a84