Achievements 100% but not unlocking !

Discus and support Achievements 100% but not unlocking ! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i have finished Gears of War 4 campaign in normal and hardcore mode, about 1 year ago. Since the last update concerning the new 500G... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Max9Zz, Jan 3, 2018.

  1. Max9Zz
    Max9Zz Guest

    Achievements 100% but not unlocking !


    Hello,

    i have finished Gears of War 4 campaign in normal and hardcore mode, about 1 year ago.

    Since the last update concerning the new 500G achievements, i have all the campaign achievements at 100% but the achievements are not unlocking.

    They are still locked.

    It concerns the following achievements: (finish 2 chapters, 3 chapters,...20 chapters).

    I have tried to finish the game again, but this the same: still locked

    What can i do ? Does anyone has experienced this troubleshooting ?

    I specify that I am still connected to xbox Live and I waited more than 72 hours because I know that sometimes we need to wait few days the synchronization with xboxlive.

    Thanks for your support.

    Maxime

    :)
     
    Max9Zz, Jan 3, 2018
    #1
  2. Achievements 100% but not unlocking

    Mine popped today... Looks like they've sorted it out... Or begun to
     
    TurdFerguson00, Jan 3, 2018
    #2
  3. Guuz G
    Guuz G Guest
    Achievements 100% but not unlocking

    They finally unlocked tonight! A few hours after I contacted support and posted here. Might be coincidence but thanks! Achievements 100% but not unlocking ! :)
     
    Guuz G, Jan 3, 2018
    #3
  4. Ishan8123
    Ishan8123 Guest

    Achievements 100% but not unlocking !

    Ishan8123, Jan 3, 2018
    #4
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

    What does 100% locked actually mean?

    100% done unlocking, means it's trying to unlock an achievement.
  6. MChaney3563 Win User

    Achievements are down... again

    I have around 6 achievements I unlocked yesterday in Halo Spartan Assault that have yet to unlock. I got 100% in them and nothing. Though after the achievement issue was fixed, I unlocked other achievements, but these are still locked at 100%, even as of
    now.
  7. SweptbackFlame Win User

    My achievements won't unlock all of a sudden.

    So I just beat the ACIV Black Flag Freedom Cry DLC and the secret achievement for completing all missions did not unlock when it shows 100% complete. the 100% synchronicity achievement unlocked. So that achievement is either now glitched or xbox still has
    problems with peoples achievements unlocking...
  8. Flozzy0312 Win User

    Achievements not unlocking

    I have two achievement do not want to unlock. In my achievement list, they are marked "locked (unlocked to 100%)."
  9. l iReaper Win User

    Achievement. At 100% but locked

    I have the issue with achievements at 100% progress but no unlocking for almost a week. I have 9 achievements in Contrast that have 100% on them have not unlocked. Please fix this as soon as possible.
Thema:

Achievements 100% but not unlocking !

Loading...
  1. Achievements 100% but not unlocking ! - Similar Threads - Achievements 100% unlocking

  2. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  3. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  4. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  5. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  6. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  7. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  8. 100% Completed Game Highlight in Achievements unnoticeable - Feedback

    in XboX Insiders
    100% Completed Game Highlight in Achievements unnoticeable - Feedback: I have early feedback for the achievement update. I cannot attach an image for reference. But the highlight of the 100% completed games is very hard to see on lighter shades of custom colors. I...
  9. Can you still 100% black ops 2 and all the dlc achievements?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you still 100% black ops 2 and all the dlc achievements?: Looking to 100% complete the entire black ops 2 game with all the dlc but don’t want to have an incomplete profile. Before I dl I need to be sure. Help! 83794472-7b79-4c71-8204-191a1434d143
  10. Issue with achievement tracking. 100% unlocked but consolidation is wrong

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with achievement tracking. 100% unlocked but consolidation is wrong: Yesterday i unlocked the last 3 achievement on Shinobi on my Series X. They unlocked correctly during the game, so 12 achievement ate unlocked but still on my profile it shows 9/12, 135/200. Can...