achievement

Discus and support achievement in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I switched my gamer tag an now i cant get achievement anymore a32fe1a7-3f16-4437-8c1e-407bd2d86f3a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by seczio8, Mar 16, 2018.

  1. seczio8
    seczio8 Guest

    achievement


    Hi,

    I switched my gamer tag an now i cant get achievement anymore

    :)
     
    seczio8, Mar 16, 2018
    #1
  2. Captain Speedy, Mar 16, 2018
    #2
  3. Captain Speedy, Mar 16, 2018
    #3
  4. achievement

    Hi there Skellowmaina, changing your gamertag wouldn't prevent you from earning achievements.

    Can you please provide us with more information on the achievement issue you're experiencing so we can take a closer look into this with you?

    Is this occurring with multiple games or just one game?
     
    Mister Cazador, Mar 17, 2018
    #4
  5. seczio8
    seczio8 Guest
    Hi,

    So far with all games I played through Gears 4 and didn't get one unlock. I've played Division, ARK no luck
     
    seczio8, Mar 18, 2018
    #5
  6. Gotcha. If you double-check, are you playing both these games on the same account or are you on separate accounts?

    Please also try walking through the steps in our
    achievement troubleshooting guide
    to see if they can help.
     
    Mister Cazador, Nov 1, 2018
    #6
  7. DarthRaitu Win User

    Eso achievement

    Solution 2: Check your achievement progress online

    You can check the progress of your achievement online to verify that your console has synchronised with Xbox Live.

    To view your achievements online:

    1.Sign in at xbox.com and select Achievements.

    2.Select the title of the achievement you're trying to unlock.

    3.If the achievement appears under “Achievements,” it's already unlocked.

    If the achievement appears under “Locked Achievements,” either the console isn't yet synchronised with Xbox Live or the achievement was not successfully unlocked.
  8. SimeonOfDeath Win User

    Netflix Achievements not Unlocking

    Achievements for Netflix? What has the achievement system become? Remember when achievements were...well...achievements?
  9. ShadowFlame117 Win User

    New achieves a bit... buggy?

    The new achievements are only achievable on the maps that are in the description. The three new achievements with Defiant in the description are only achievable on Defiant maps and any with Anniversary in the description are only achievable on the new maps.
  10. FreakRoach Win User

    achievement won't unlock

    Completing the game doesn't mean that you've achieved all the achievements. Go to the achievements list for that game and filter by `Unlocked` to see which achievement is pending.
  11. smileskybird Win User

    whats the point off zero point achievements

    Users who got the Xbox 1 Day 1 Achievement and I also got a YouTube Achievement. But getting 0G for those achievements is kind of ???. Xbox 360 never gave me achievements with 0G it was at least 5G for all achievements. Some achievements unlock special avatar
    awards (on 360).
Thema:

achievement

Loading...
  1. achievement - Similar Threads - achievement

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  4. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  5. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  7. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  8. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  9. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  10. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...