Achievement wrongly unlocked; please lock it back for me

Discus and support Achievement wrongly unlocked; please lock it back for me in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I apologise if I post this in the wrong section, and appreciate it if someone could direct it to the correct persons. Today 12th November, while... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ImaginaryRuins, Nov 14, 2021.

  1. Achievement wrongly unlocked; please lock it back for me


    I apologise if I post this in the wrong section, and appreciate it if someone could direct it to the correct persons.

    Today 12th November, while playing Assassin's Creed: Valhalla, the achievement "Double Trouble" (Equip a Sickle in both hands) wrongly unlocked for me. This achievement should only be unlock-able by buying the paid DLC, Wraith of the Druid, but I have never bought this DLC, and so this achievement should not have been able to be unlocked for me.

    Because of this, I did not legitimately earn this achievement, and so I hope it can be locked back for me. Could this be done? Thank you very, very much. My gamertag is .

    :)
     
    ImaginaryRuins, Nov 14, 2021
    #1
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

    Achievement wrongly unlocked; please lock it back for me

    imaginaryRuins, I know it could be frustrating, but indeed, there's no way to reset achievements. :/
  3. L4c3rd4 Win User

    Achievement wrongly unlocked; please lock it back for me

    Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is Vinicius.

    I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

    Hey ImaginaryRuins, how are you today? Hope you're well.

    Ok, since achievements are an independent system, nobody can change nothing there. :(

    It is updated automatically. But since, this glitch happened, and you did not complete the task to unlock it, I believe, once it updates, it will lock for you. Could take a while, but I do believe it will be locked. But unfortunately, you would have to wait. :/
  4. ImaginaryRuins Win User

    Achievement wrongly unlocked; please lock it back for me

    Thank you for your reply, but from what I know, achievements, glitched or not, once unlocked will not just simply relock themselves on my console regardless of updates. I hope someone high up can help me.

    Sorry, but unless this issue can be resolved, I am totally not well.
  5. L4c3rd4 Win User

    Achievement wrongly unlocked; please lock it back for me

    You're welcome.

    Achievements, sometimes, could also exhibit delays to be unlocked even after you did the task to unlock it. This could happen, happened to me with a few different games. In case of that issue, no one can change and unlock this faster, because the system of achievements are independent, Microsoft doesn't speed up the process, nor reset achievements already unlocked. When this bug happens, it's up to the achievements' system to recognize, through its updates, whether you have done the task or not to unlock that particular achievement. Unfortunately, no one can remove it manually, that's what I mean.
  6. Chris8875 Win User

    Xbox Achievements Not Syncing on Windows Phone

    Wondering if anyone can help me:

    Unlocked two achievements in iStunt 2 back on April 22.

    They unlocked at the time in game, and with green banner on screen. Didn't sync due to WP issues.

    Came back today, launched game, achievements have "re-locked" in game (now show up as locked again) and nothing will unlock them. Achievements haven't synched with xbox live either.

    Thing is, these achievements were for game/level progression, and the game progress itself has remained intact.

    So now I have two achievements that are locked in a game where I have progress that has gone past the point of unlocking these achievements.

    Is there any fix for this? Can support help at all?
Thema:

Achievement wrongly unlocked; please lock it back for me

Loading...
  1. Achievement wrongly unlocked; please lock it back for me - Similar Threads - Achievement wrongly unlocked

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  5. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  6. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  7. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  8. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  9. Fixed Xbox Achievements in Wrong Language

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Fixed Xbox Achievements in Wrong Language: I found the reason why my Xbox achievements were in the wrong language (i.e. Chinese instead of English). My Windows preferred languages were set as: English (Canadian) Chinese (Simplified)...
  10. Issue with achievement tracking. 100% unlocked but consolidation is wrong

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with achievement tracking. 100% unlocked but consolidation is wrong: Yesterday i unlocked the last 3 achievement on Shinobi on my Series X. They unlocked correctly during the game, so 12 achievement ate unlocked but still on my profile it shows 9/12, 135/200. Can...