Achievement wrongly unlocked; please lock it back for me

Discus and support Achievement wrongly unlocked; please lock it back for me in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I apologise if I post this in the wrong section, and appreciate it if someone could direct it to the correct persons. Today 12th November, while... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ImaginaryRuins, Nov 14, 2021.

1. Achievement wrongly unlocked; please lock it back for me

I apologise if I post this in the wrong section, and appreciate it if someone could direct it to the correct persons.

Today 12th November, while playing Assassin's Creed: Valhalla, the achievement "Double Trouble" (Equip a Sickle in both hands) wrongly unlocked for me. This achievement should only be unlock-able by buying the paid DLC, Wraith of the Druid, but I have never bought this DLC, and so this achievement should not have been able to be unlocked for me.

Because of this, I did not legitimately earn this achievement, and so I hope it can be locked back for me. Could this be done? Thank you very, very much. My gamertag is .

:)

ImaginaryRuins, Nov 14, 2021
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

imaginaryRuins, I know it could be frustrating, but indeed, there's no way to reset achievements. :/
  3. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey ImaginaryRuins, how are you today? Hope you're well.

Ok, since achievements are an independent system, nobody can change nothing there. :(

It is updated automatically. But since, this glitch happened, and you did not complete the task to unlock it, I believe, once it updates, it will lock for you. Could take a while, but I do believe it will be locked. But unfortunately, you would have to wait. :/
  4. ImaginaryRuins Win User

Thank you for your reply, but from what I know, achievements, glitched or not, once unlocked will not just simply relock themselves on my console regardless of updates. I hope someone high up can help me.

Sorry, but unless this issue can be resolved, I am totally not well.
  5. L4c3rd4 Win User

You're welcome.

Achievements, sometimes, could also exhibit delays to be unlocked even after you did the task to unlock it. This could happen, happened to me with a few different games. In case of that issue, no one can change and unlock this faster, because the system of achievements are independent, Microsoft doesn't speed up the process, nor reset achievements already unlocked. When this bug happens, it's up to the achievements' system to recognize, through its updates, whether you have done the task or not to unlock that particular achievement. Unfortunately, no one can remove it manually, that's what I mean.
  6. Chris8875 Win User

Xbox Achievements Not Syncing on Windows Phone

Wondering if anyone can help me:

Unlocked two achievements in iStunt 2 back on April 22.

They unlocked at the time in game, and with green banner on screen. Didn't sync due to WP issues.

Came back today, launched game, achievements have "re-locked" in game (now show up as locked again) and nothing will unlock them. Achievements haven't synched with xbox live either.

Thing is, these achievements were for game/level progression, and the game progress itself has remained intact.

So now I have two achievements that are locked in a game where I have progress that has gone past the point of unlocking these achievements.

Is there any fix for this? Can support help at all?
Thema:

1. Achievement wrongly unlocked; please lock it back for me - Similar Threads - Achievement wrongly unlocked

2. Bug Achievements Samsung TV

in XboX Insiders
    Bug Achievements Samsung TV: The green pop up not show up on my Samsung TV QN90A from Sweden in Xcloud when i get achievement. I must often reset my Samsung TV QN90A often with latest update to Xcloud. Please resolve the bug....
  3. Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish: [img] So In PC xbox app. its all Turkish but achievements are Russian for no reason. I dont know why but It just disturbs me. Take a look at the achievements and the overall texts. Youll see what...
  4. Achievements aren't working for fallout 4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Achievements aren't working for fallout 4: I've been achievement hunting and skyrim and minecraft achievements are working but fallout 4 achievements aren't 45acdfd8-d4ba-4d88-8860-563157bb286f
  5. Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.: The “Hunter/Hunted” achievement in Fallout 4 did not unlock despite me completing the quest. You can see that I’ve got passed that and completed the next mission just fine with that one’s...
  6. My Gamerscore and Achievement

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Gamerscore and Achievement: When I play online last time in Xbox 360 in Xbox one I came across hacking lobby in call of duty and I got free achievement and gamer score can Phil spencer reset them in my 360 account? Don't...
  7. What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz: What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz? It currently says to me that my TV setup doesn't support 4k@120Hz. What about my TV setup do I need to change? 762e6b27-915d-412c-af60-03b79c7f7302
  8. Achievement wont unlock

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievement wont unlock: Hey I am playing Suicide squad and the achievement "Shock Treatment" will not unlock. I have tried restarting the console, hard reset holding the button for 10 seconds etc and tried uninstalling...
  9. Fixed Xbox Achievements in Wrong Language

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fixed Xbox Achievements in Wrong Language: I found the reason why my Xbox achievements were in the wrong language (i.e. Chinese instead of English). My Windows preferred languages were set as: English (Canadian) Chinese (Simplified)...
  10. Issue with achievement tracking. 100% unlocked but consolidation is wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with achievement tracking. 100% unlocked but consolidation is wrong: Yesterday i unlocked the last 3 achievement on Shinobi on my Series X. They unlocked correctly during the game, so 12 achievement ate unlocked but still on my profile it shows 9/12, 135/200. Can...