Achievement wont work even after 2 weeks
Discus and support Achievement wont work even after 2 weeks in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive completed every single achievement in Halo 5 except the warlord achievement. Everytime i finish playing in all warzone maps it always gets stuck at... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by daddyamine, Jul 17, 2017.
Thema:
Achievement wont work even after 2 weeks
Loading...
-
Achievement wont work even after 2 weeks - Similar Threads - Achievement wont weeks
-
The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements
in XboX InsidersThe Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros... -
A suggestion for the achievements
in XboX InsidersA suggestion for the achievements: I know that already appeared the Mythic Achievement on the last update but I think it could be more better if was called DIAMOND achievement, which makes more sense since the rare achievements... -
Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update
in XboX InsidersDay One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was... -
Achievement wont unlock
in XBoX on WindowsAchievement wont unlock: Hey I am playing Suicide squad and the achievement "Shock Treatment" will not unlock. I have tried restarting the console, hard reset holding the button for 10 seconds etc and tried uninstalling... -
Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?: Is there anyone else experiencing this bug where the Xbox app displays an achievement as unlocked, but the gamerscore and the achievement count won't update? I was playing Maquette from Xbox Game... -
Achievement wont unlock
in XBoX Games and AppsAchievement wont unlock: I recently got an achievement in Call of duty ghosts and did what it asked but it never popped/unlocked, any solutions? Achievement name: Audiophile 6ed30f79-4ea0-4377-a877-757396b8148f -
Quantum break achievements wont unlock
in XBoX Games and AppsQuantum break achievements wont unlock: I already finished the game, I fulfilled all the requirements to make the 1000g and still, there are some achievements that didn't unlock, I demand a solution, I don't want to replay the game... -
The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 3 achievements on Forza 5,...
in XBoX on WindowsThe "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 3 achievements on Forza 5,...: Hi I got 3 achievements 1 each in Forza5, Star Wars squadrons and Gang beasts in the last two days and the rewards have not unlocked. I am on Xbox series x. I have done all of the steps in the... -
The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 5 achievements on forza 5.
in XBoX on WindowsThe "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 5 achievements on forza 5.: The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 5 achievements on forza 5. 048323fc-3934-47ea-97f6-3994599704ef