Achievement won't be unlocked in "Shadow Tactics: Blades of Shogun"
Discus and support Achievement won't be unlocked in "Shadow Tactics: Blades of Shogun" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi experts, I've just one remaining achievement locked in this game, this is a story related achievement, and I can guarantee that the requirement of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by smdfxdm, Dec 21, 2023.
Thema:
Achievement won't be unlocked in "Shadow Tactics: Blades of Shogun"
Loading...
-
Achievement won't be unlocked in "Shadow Tactics: Blades of Shogun" - Similar Threads - Achievement won't unlocked
-
The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements
in XboX InsidersThe Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros... -
A suggestion for the achievements
in XboX InsidersA suggestion for the achievements: I know that already appeared the Mythic Achievement on the last update but I think it could be more better if was called DIAMOND achievement, which makes more sense since the rare achievements... -
Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update
in XboX InsidersDay One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was... -
Achievement won't pop up
in XBoX Games and AppsAchievement won't pop up: Ive been trying to get the achievement Strength in numbers on roblox and it still hasn't popped up even though I completed the requirements for the achievement eb9a1e6f-fadf-4f32-98c6-5735e59c2ab2 -
Gamerscore Leaderboard is not updating and Achievements unlocked won't reflect on my public...
in XBoX Games and AppsGamerscore Leaderboard is not updating and Achievements unlocked won't reflect on my public...: I have been dealing with this for a week now, have performed MS basic troubleshooting but the Gamerscore Leaderboard still will not update with achievements I have unlocked. It also won't appear... -
Gamerscore Leaderboad not updating and achievements unlocked won't show on my public profile
in XBoX Games and AppsGamerscore Leaderboad not updating and achievements unlocked won't show on my public profile: As title states. For at least the last few days, the Gamerscore Leaderboard will not update with achievements I have unlocked. They also won't appear on the social section of my public profile. I... -
Why won't my achievements unlock?!?!?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy won't my achievements unlock?!?!?: I'm playing Resident Evil 0 HD and I complete the requirements for an achievement called "Who Needs Partners?" and for some reason the achievement won't unlock. I've tried every "fix" under the... -
Break a leg achievement stuck at 99% and xbox won't help and no way to contact dambuster
in XBoX Games and AppsBreak a leg achievement stuck at 99% and xbox won't help and no way to contact dambuster: What should I do xbox isn't gonna help I have reset my xbox still didn't work break a leg achievement stuck at 99% for dead island 2 281630a0-13b9-49d5-9619-3d593a8d654c -
Certain Achievements won't progress past 75%.
in XBoX Games and AppsCertain Achievements won't progress past 75%.: In the Game Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Anniversary Edition, certain achievements won't unlock or progress past 75% These achievements include; "Gotta Raise 'Em All!" "Let the Good Times Roll,"...