Achievement will not sync from Windows Phone 8

Discus and support Achievement will not sync from Windows Phone 8 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I unlocked the "Around the Sphere" achievement from the game "Microsoft Bingo" on my Windows Phone 8 Device. It shows as unlocked in the game itself,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GarySnook, Apr 25, 2017.

  1. GarySnook
    GarySnook Guest

    Achievement will not sync from Windows Phone 8


    I unlocked the "Around the Sphere" achievement from the game "Microsoft Bingo" on my Windows Phone 8 Device. It shows as unlocked in the game itself, but the Gamerscore does not sync on my profile.

    :)
     
    GarySnook, Apr 25, 2017
    #1
  2. Xbox Achievements Not Syncing on Windows Phone

    I too have issues with getting my achievements on Windows Phone 7 and Windows Phone 8.1 to sync up to my profile. I can get to the leaderboards, but the data is not accurate on them on Microsoft Bingo and the progress in that game from Windows Phone 8 transfers
    over to Windows Phone 10.
     
    LordChabelo13, Apr 25, 2017
    #2
  3. Jacyintha
    Jacyintha Guest
    Jacyintha, Apr 25, 2017
    #3
  4. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

    Achievement will not sync from Windows Phone 8

    Hey there napoearth!



    This was a known issue that we believe to be fixed. Can you try the following and report back please?

    1. Re-launch title(s)
    2. Wait ~20mins
    3. Check status of achievements and Gamerscore




    Keep us posted! Achievement will not sync from Windows Phone 8 :)

    --------------------------------------



    Xbox Forums Staff



    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.
     
    Miss Bijoux, Apr 26, 2017
    #4
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

    Achievement will not sync from Windows Phone 8

    Hey there napoearth!



    This was a known issue that we believe to be fixed. Can you try the following and report back please?

    1. Re-launch title(s)
    2. Wait ~20mins
    3. Check status of achievements and Gamerscore




    Keep us posted! :)

    --------------------------------------



    Xbox Forums Staff



    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.
  6. LordChabelo13 Win User

    Xbox Achievements Not Syncing on Windows Phone

    I too have issues with getting my achievements on Windows Phone 7 and Windows Phone 8.1 to sync up to my profile. I can get to the leaderboards, but the data is not accurate on them on Microsoft Bingo and the progress in that game from Windows Phone 8 transfers
    over to Windows Phone 10.
  7. IntensoFOX Win User

    Windows Phone 7, 8 and 8.1 Achievements Not Syncing to Xbox Live Profiles since March 2020

    Since March 2020, achievements that are unlocked on windows phone 7, 8 or 8.1 will not sync to Xbox profiles. I've seen numerous people reporting that they have the same issue. That being when you unlock an achievement on windows phone 7, 8 or 8.1 it will
    unlock however won't sync to your profile. This issue also happened in October of 2019, however was resolved and achievements started syncing again throughout November 2019 - February 2020. It is now broken again and needs to be fixed.

    For me I'm using a Lumia 640 running Windows 8.1 and the achievements I've earned in March and May 2020 haven't synced. Everyone has the exact same problem and it is occurring on all windows phones using 7, 8 and 8.1 os.

    This a service issue, I hope it gets fixed.
    I have two Lumias, one with Windows Phone 8.1 with the Lumia 630 device and the other with Windows 10 Mobile with the Lumia 532 device, I am experiencing problems in obtaining and recording achievements, especially with Windows Phone 8.1. I hope this problem
    is resolved, so that we can finish all pending games.
  8. Chris8875 Win User

    Windows phone 7 and 8 achievements not syncing

    Please fix this. Even if you fix it and then give an end date for achievement support, that would be something.
  9. Cosminiion Win User

    Windows phone 7 and 8 achievements not syncing

    Hope to see this solved soon too. At least fix something else, if not the Games for Windows Marketplace. Or you guys got a natural habit of leaving everything broken once it breaks?
Thema:

Achievement will not sync from Windows Phone 8

Loading...
  1. Achievement will not sync from Windows Phone 8 - Similar Threads - Achievement sync Windows

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  4. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  5. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  7. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  8. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  9. My achievements aren’t syncing

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    My achievements aren’t syncing: This months achievements aren’t registering on my score but I’m getting updates I am getting them within the games but not on my monthly scores and my achievement history is not showing the most...
  10. PS4 achievements are not syncing

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    PS4 achievements are not syncing: Hello, I have a problem with my ps4 account I already linked my account with xbox Microsoft but my achievements are not showing, for example in minecraft i completed 83% of the achievements but...