Achievement was shown as complete, now showing locked.

Discus and support Achievement was shown as complete, now showing locked. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Back in 2016 I completed Titanfall 2 completely and got 100% of the achievements. I was checking my achievements recently and noticed that the hardest... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Timelord Babon, Jul 6, 2022.

1. Achievement was shown as complete, now showing locked.

Back in 2016 I completed Titanfall 2 completely and got 100% of the achievements. I was checking my achievements recently and noticed that the hardest one was now locked, "becomes the master". This is disappointing because it was an achievement I spent all day getting at the time as I was playing 24/7 (and was 5 years younger). In order for me to unlock it again i'd have to have the dexterity of a younger man and the dedication to relearn the game and strategy.

Anyone else have an issue like this where an achievement didn't stay unlocked? The only reason I moved on from the game was because I 100% completed it...

:)

Timelord Babon, Jul 6, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, Timelord. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

May I know if you have also checked online to see if the achievement is not unlocked anymore?

And this happened only with this particular achievement? Would you please take a look to see if other achievements were not affected too?

Waiting for your kind reply.
  3. THE IMMORTAL D Win User

Achievements are down... again

my diablo 3 achievements for Above & Beyond and trade in didn't unlock for me. it shows that they are completed but are still locked. hopefully they will unlock when i get on later today to play. after the alert was over i did get two more achievements,
    but these two are still locked even though they are shown to be completed.
  4. M4RV 71 Win User

Achievement. At 100% but locked

Well my locked geolocated achievement for watchdogs popped last night but now my song sneak achievement for watchdogs is now showing locked after doing the 100% completion for it today.

This online achievement system is really flakey to say the least
  5. foofighterjim Win User

Achievements Not Unlocking

Update: I have now 100% completed "Solid Goal, Baby" and that achievement has unlocked. The two achievements mentioned previously are still locked despite showing as 100% complete.
  6. #Xero Win User

Halo Reach PC Achievements not working

There might be a slight delay with the stats and achievements being shown as completed.
    nah It's been an hour and both steam and live show 0 achievements.
Thema:

1. Achievement was shown as complete, now showing locked. - Similar Threads - Achievement was shown

2. Bug Achievements Samsung TV

in XboX Insiders
    Bug Achievements Samsung TV: The green pop up not show up on my Samsung TV QN90A from Sweden in Xcloud when i get achievement. I must often reset my Samsung TV QN90A often with latest update to Xcloud. Please resolve the bug....
  3. Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish: [img] So In PC xbox app. its all Turkish but achievements are Russian for no reason. I dont know why but It just disturbs me. Take a look at the achievements and the overall texts. Youll see what...
  4. Achievements aren't working for fallout 4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Achievements aren't working for fallout 4: I've been achievement hunting and skyrim and minecraft achievements are working but fallout 4 achievements aren't 45acdfd8-d4ba-4d88-8860-563157bb286f
  5. Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.: The “Hunter/Hunted” achievement in Fallout 4 did not unlock despite me completing the quest. You can see that I’ve got passed that and completed the next mission just fine with that one’s...
  6. My Gamerscore and Achievement

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Gamerscore and Achievement: When I play online last time in Xbox 360 in Xbox one I came across hacking lobby in call of duty and I got free achievement and gamer score can Phil spencer reset them in my 360 account? Don't...
  7. What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz: What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz? It currently says to me that my TV setup doesn't support 4k@120Hz. What about my TV setup do I need to change? 762e6b27-915d-412c-af60-03b79c7f7302
  8. Achievement wont unlock

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievement wont unlock: Hey I am playing Suicide squad and the achievement "Shock Treatment" will not unlock. I have tried restarting the console, hard reset holding the button for 10 seconds etc and tried uninstalling...
  9. How to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account: I've seen a few people in 2018 and 2020 ask questions around being able to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account. My son also has been working off my hotmail...
  10. Achievements are seemingly not working in a game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements are seemingly not working in a game.: The game Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator has been consistently not working with achievements, I have the exact requirement to get the Mediocrity achievement but the game isn't actually giving...