Achievement unlocked but progress and gamerscore not updating?

Discus and support Achievement unlocked but progress and gamerscore not updating? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was achievement hunting Fallout 3. Whenever I thought I was done with the game, I went and checked my progress and it says 71/72, and my system is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Austin Javers, Oct 2, 2022.

1. Achievement unlocked but progress and gamerscore not updating?

I was achievement hunting Fallout 3. Whenever I thought I was done with the game, I went and checked my progress and it says 71/72, and my system is saying I haven't unlocked the "Into the Pitt" achievement. Whenever I check the 360 dashboard, it also says 71/72, but whenever I look at the individual achievements, it says "Into the Pitt" is unlocked? I went back and completed the quest multiple times, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, restarted my xbox, and none of that worked. Help?

:)

Austin Javers, Oct 2, 2022
  2. BurstGamer Jedi Win User

Achievements not popping (but being added to my gamercard)

Hey I forget I got same problem thaf first guy mention that I got one achievement in Ryse and it is not popping but register background and updated in Achievements but not Gamerscore profile but everything updated in Achievements section so I had signed
    out than in again so bought up updated for Gamerscore in profile in Home dashboard. Ok tonight I unlocked 3 achievements in Battlefield 4 and they not popping but updated in Achievements section but not updated my Gamerscore on profile in Home so again I had
    signed out and in 3 times when I knew I unlocked achievement. So no notifications. I hate this bugged and Progress bugged. :(:(

No notifications for achievements popping and Achievements Progress (%) is broken now. :(:(:(
  3. Assassin-7DEB02B5-24 Win User

Whats the "G"

GamerScore -- unlocked achievements within games... i.e. progress further in Hexic and you may achieve/unlock and gain a greater score ;)
  4. Zenosos Win User

Achievement bugged/glitched - tracker is stuck at 99%

Hi MarcoHD,

When were you unlocking this achievement? As of yesterday morning, Xbox only just fixed issues with achievements not unlocking (30/4/20) and causing games to unlock achievements but not updating gamerscore or achievement progress for the game. My Fix is to
    try again now to unlock the achievement to force an update or wait 72 hours when you unlocked it for it to update. Game servers are still trying to catch up with achievements unlocked over the last 4 days and this could be the issue.

Please update me on if this information helps or not and we will work this out together.
  5. BurstGamer Jedi Win User

Achievements not popping (but being added to my gamercard)

Achievements Progress if you know it is not Achievements unlocked or Gamerscore. I made thread about Achievements Progress is broken so. I explain: Compare Games and Recent Activity show Forza Motorsport 5 - 2%, Ryse: Son of Rome - 0% and Battlefield 4 -
    57%. That is when viewing Compare Games for friends and Recent Activity. Ok so when I viewing my Achievements section and show Forza Motorsport 5 - 5%, Ryse: Son of Rome - 85% and Battlefield 4 - 39%. You see what I mean now? That is Achievements Progress
    is broken to me this is why. Achievements unlocked and Gamerscore is fine and they always updated to me. It is just Achievements Progress % is broken and messy up.
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

Achievement unlocked but gamerscore and progress not updated

Hey there, Zagreus22! I'm very sorry to see that your achievements aren't being added to your gamerscore. This thread is a bit old. We have had reports that unlocking achievements in the same game do resolve this, but it has not worked for everyone. If you
    earn another one and it doesn't show that you've earned any still, please post up a new thread. We'll need the game that is affected and the achievement names that have not been added. This way we'll be able to get you the individual support that works best
    on the forums. :)
Thema:

Achievement unlocked but progress and gamerscore not updating?

1. Achievement unlocked but progress and gamerscore not updating? - Similar Threads - Achievement unlocked progress

2. Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.: The “Hunter/Hunted” achievement in Fallout 4 did not unlock despite me completing the quest. You can see that I’ve got passed that and completed the next mission just fine with that one’s...
  3. Achievement wont unlock

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievement wont unlock: Hey I am playing Suicide squad and the achievement "Shock Treatment" will not unlock. I have tried restarting the console, hard reset holding the button for 10 seconds etc and tried uninstalling...
  4. Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?: Is there anyone else experiencing this bug where the Xbox app displays an achievement as unlocked, but the gamerscore and the achievement count won't update? I was playing Maquette from Xbox Game...
  5. Achievement unlocking but not unlocking?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement unlocking but not unlocking?: I have a strange one. I decided to go back and get all the achievements for Call of Duty: Black Ops (2010) I am going through the campaign to get the last of the achievements I have noticed that...
  6. ODST Achievements on MCC not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ODST Achievements on MCC not unlocking: Hi I have completed the ODST campaign on heroic with friends start to finish and the first and final missions will not show as completed no matter how many times we watch through the epilogue etc....
  7. Yakuza Kiwami 2 (PC) final achievement (KIWAMI 2) not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza Kiwami 2 (PC) final achievement (KIWAMI 2) not unlocking: Playing the game on Windows 10 PC using a Game Pass subscription and an Xbox app. Got every achievement in the game except the one that says "Obtain all other achievements" which should unlock...
  8. Xbox App / Gamebar doesn't send notifications when unlocking an achievement.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App / Gamebar doesn't send notifications when unlocking an achievement.: I tried ALL kinds of troubleshooting. Local accounts, install/uninstall, changing around notification settings NOTHING worked. When my friend types I get a notification but never from an...
  9. Rush : A Disney Pixar Adventure Achievement not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rush : A Disney Pixar Adventure Achievement not unlocking: I have Completed the task to unlock the “Stay 'Til the Lights Come Up” Achievement, but it never unlocked. The next day I re-logged in to Rush : Disney Pixar Adventure, but it still hasn't...
  10. How do I make it so my Minecraft achievements will unlock/progress again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I make it so my Minecraft achievements will unlock/progress again: I've tried to get some achievements, but they wont unlock or progress. I made sure I'm not in creative and cheats are disabled. I also reinstalled minecraft. 46fa948b-0eee-40b0-a38b-b0e383ef18eb