Achievement unlocked, but not showing in some areas.

Discus and support Achievement unlocked, but not showing in some areas. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing Scorn and unlocked all achievements last night. When I go to the “Game Activity” tab it says 12/12 achievements and 1000/1000 gamerscore.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Robert Brown5, Oct 25, 2022.

1. Achievement unlocked, but not showing in some areas.

I was playing Scorn and unlocked all achievements last night. When I go to the “Game Activity” tab it says 12/12 achievements and 1000/1000 gamerscore. However, when I press the “All Achievements” tab to view all games I have achievements from, it says 11/12 and 920/1000. When I open it from here, it says 12/12 and 1000/1000. Is there a way to fix this? It is also showing this in the XBOX app. So in some areas it says I've got all the achievements and gamerscore and in others it says I'm missing the final achievement.

:)

Robert Brown5, Oct 25, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Robert

In some cases the achievement can take up to 72 hours to be displayed as unlocked everywhere

Check this thread and test, if the issue persist. Try waiting the time advised above
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  3. Elohmn Win User

100% achievement completion

To fill in some "blanks". Actually, every Achievement Unlocked has a few methods of the order it appears. If you Unlock an Achievement and view it from your own Profile it will simply show in the order the Achievements were Unlocked.

If you Compare Games with someone else (Friend or not doesn't matter), it will show both the combination of your Achievements and their Achievements but in the order they Unlocked the Achievement/s.

If the other Player has Achievements Unlocked that you do not, it will show in the order they Unlocked the Achievement/s with yours showing Locked directly across. If you have Achievement/s Unlocked that they do not it will be at the bottom of the Compare Games
    in order of which the Achievement/s were Unlocked from your Profile.
  4. JLtheStoneWall Win User

Do You Care About The HALO 5 BETA?

Actually, 343i said that certain things you achieve, like unlocks and perhaps progress in some areas, DO carry over to the final version.
  5. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Achievements not unlocking on xbox game pass for pc

Occasionally, some achievements do not instantly unlock but will usually show after some days.
  6. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Achievements not unlocking on xbox game pass for pc

Occasionally, some achievements do not instantly unlock but will usually show after some days.
Thema:

1. Achievement unlocked, but not showing in some areas. - Similar Threads - Achievement unlocked showing

2. Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.: The “Hunter/Hunted” achievement in Fallout 4 did not unlock despite me completing the quest. You can see that I’ve got passed that and completed the next mission just fine with that one’s...
  3. Achievement wont unlock

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievement wont unlock: Hey I am playing Suicide squad and the achievement "Shock Treatment" will not unlock. I have tried restarting the console, hard reset holding the button for 10 seconds etc and tried uninstalling...
  4. Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?: Is there anyone else experiencing this bug where the Xbox app displays an achievement as unlocked, but the gamerscore and the achievement count won't update? I was playing Maquette from Xbox Game...
  5. Achievement unlocking but not unlocking?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement unlocking but not unlocking?: I have a strange one. I decided to go back and get all the achievements for Call of Duty: Black Ops (2010) I am going through the campaign to get the last of the achievements I have noticed that...
  6. ODST Achievements on MCC not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ODST Achievements on MCC not unlocking: Hi I have completed the ODST campaign on heroic with friends start to finish and the first and final missions will not show as completed no matter how many times we watch through the epilogue etc....
  7. Gamerscore Leaderboad not updating and achievements unlocked won't show on my public profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamerscore Leaderboad not updating and achievements unlocked won't show on my public profile: As title states. For at least the last few days, the Gamerscore Leaderboard will not update with achievements I have unlocked. They also won't appear on the social section of my public profile. I...
  8. Achievements no longer unlocking, all games now show 0/1000 gs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements no longer unlocking, all games now show 0/1000 gs: Title says it all. I am no longer able to unlock any achievements on my Xbox even though I am fulfilling the requirements. Worked fine yesterday, but today my achievements just randomly stopped...
  9. Is anyone else having trouble with unlocked achievements showing up?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone else having trouble with unlocked achievements showing up?: I’ve been gaming on my Xbox for several years and I know very well that I’ve unlocked lots and lots of achievements for games that I’ve played— especially since there’s so many. I’ve even used my...
  10. why are my achievements that are unlocked not giving me Gamerscore and showing they are locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why are my achievements that are unlocked not giving me Gamerscore and showing they are locked: Made a post on TA lets try here now so I have this issue if you go to certain games on my profile and check the Gamerscore it will say 0/2000G or 0/1000G but when you select those games it will...