Achievement Trouble
Discus and support Achievement Trouble in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello community, it seems I'm having trouble unlocking the achievement "Record shop owner" in MCC Halo 3 ODST. For those who are unfamiliar, it is the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kahn.Sullivan, Mar 23, 2021.
Thema:
Achievement Trouble
Loading...
-
Achievement Trouble - Similar Threads - Achievement Trouble
-
Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them
in XboX InsidersOmega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me... -
Help with achievements on Xbox Series S
in XboX InsidersHelp with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself.... -
Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?
in XboX InsidersIs the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up... -
Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)
in XboX InsidersMythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base... -
[UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!
in XboX Insiders[UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I... -
Did anyone else have trouble unlocking the "Occultist" achievement for the game Goetia?
in XBoX Games and AppsDid anyone else have trouble unlocking the "Occultist" achievement for the game Goetia?: On November 4th I finished the game Goetia. I have unlocked every achievement in game which means that I should have unlocked the "Occultist" achievement. It has not unlocked and I have yet to be... -
Is anyone else having trouble with unlocked achievements showing up?
in XBoX Games and AppsIs anyone else having trouble with unlocked achievements showing up?: I’ve been gaming on my Xbox for several years and I know very well that I’ve unlocked lots and lots of achievements for games that I’ve played— especially since there’s so many. I’ve even used my... -
I’m having trouble with an achievement not unlocking when it should. Please help.
in XBoX Games and AppsI’m having trouble with an achievement not unlocking when it should. Please help.: I have been trying to complete the game Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2. One of the achievements in this game called “I’m Only Gonna Get Stronger!” is refusing to unlock. I have already completed the... -
I'm having trouble with my achievents not unlocking on bo3
in XBoX Games and AppsI'm having trouble with my achievents not unlocking on bo3: I'm having trouble with my achievents not unlocking on bo3 achievements won't unlock when I've achieved it 84686fa8-c466-4a4e-842c-e7e9fc75fc15