Achievement Trouble

Discus and support Achievement Trouble in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I enjoy Assassin's Creed with a passion and have never once had problems with it. That being said I am having some issues with Assassin's Creed:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LadylikeCobra, Nov 18, 2017.

  1. Achievement Trouble


    Hello. I enjoy Assassin's Creed with a passion and have never once had problems with it. That being said I am having some issues with Assassin's Creed: Origins and progress showing as completed.

    The problem is this:

    In the Alexandria portion of the map there is an enemy settlement call Akra Garrison; Kill two Captains and Kill one Commander as well as Loot four treasures.

    I've done all of the above but it is saying that I have only 3 of 4 Loot Treasures collected.

    I've gone to five different youtube videos posted by other players for assistance to make sure I didn't miss anything and I've collected all of the treasures but it says I'm missing one.

    I'm achievement hunting and this keeps me from getting a few achievements and I really don't want to start all over again after all of my progress.

    :)
     
    LadylikeCobra, Nov 18, 2017
    #1
  2. Extra Epic
    Extra Epic Guest
    Achievement Trouble!

    I always like to get achievements for doing things that I've earned but when i go onto most of my games they say that I've got no gamer score and i haven't unlocked any achievements but on each individual achievement its says unlocked. Its weird and I've
    done every support step possible :/ I think I need a manual support ticket Achievement Trouble :(

    Ref: 1372197407
     
    Extra Epic, Nov 18, 2017
    #2
  3. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest
    OK Fowl, Nov 18, 2017
    #3
  4. PuppyPuncher777 Win User

    830 cheevo points and counting, ur toughest achievement in MK9?

    i'm having the most troubles with the KOTH achievements, and the turtle achievements
  5. Adasaurasrex Win User

    Trouble with achievements

    It sometimes takes some time for achievements to ping up. Also with everything going on at the minute, I think servers worldwide are under huge strain with the amount of people suddenly at home!!
  6. DAVIIKUS Win User

    Trouble with achievements

    Hello, I am also having problems. They only come to the mobile application, not the game console.
  7. Geth Win User

    Trouble with achievements

    Games currently have more traffic because of the current issues with the outbreak right now.

    This is currently causing a few issues with achievement tracking. They're working on resolving the issue right now. But may take sometime due to the same issue as well.
  8. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Trouble with achievements

    Xbox Live is having issues as everyone on here has stated. the servers are currently under a heavy load, due to everyone staying indoors, and using their games consoles. I would have thought just about every gaming service on the planet is having some
    sort of issue. I'm sure Microsoft are aware of Xbox issues and are working on getting a fix out asap.
Thema:

Achievement Trouble

Loading...
  1. Achievement Trouble - Similar Threads - Achievement Trouble

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  4. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  5. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  7. Did anyone else have trouble unlocking the "Occultist" achievement for the game Goetia?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did anyone else have trouble unlocking the "Occultist" achievement for the game Goetia?: On November 4th I finished the game Goetia. I have unlocked every achievement in game which means that I should have unlocked the "Occultist" achievement. It has not unlocked and I have yet to be...
  8. Is anyone else having trouble with unlocked achievements showing up?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone else having trouble with unlocked achievements showing up?: I’ve been gaming on my Xbox for several years and I know very well that I’ve unlocked lots and lots of achievements for games that I’ve played— especially since there’s so many. I’ve even used my...
  9. I’m having trouble with an achievement not unlocking when it should. Please help.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m having trouble with an achievement not unlocking when it should. Please help.: I have been trying to complete the game Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2. One of the achievements in this game called “I’m Only Gonna Get Stronger!” is refusing to unlock. I have already completed the...
  10. I'm having trouble with my achievents not unlocking on bo3

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble with my achievents not unlocking on bo3: I'm having trouble with my achievents not unlocking on bo3 achievements won't unlock when I've achieved it 84686fa8-c466-4a4e-842c-e7e9fc75fc15