Achievement transition

Discus and support Achievement transition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Want to go from origins edition to GOTY, will that make me have to start a fresh achievement wise? a3b982b7-9255-44bf-85d1-1bb05d9e699e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ASSASSIN 5015, Dec 21, 2017.

  1. Achievement transition


    Want to go from origins edition to GOTY, will that make me have to start a fresh achievement wise?

    :)
     
    ASSASSIN 5015, Dec 21, 2017
    #1
  2. RelicIV
    RelicIV Guest
    Anyone wanna help me get the Batman Beyond skin?

    Yeah but I'm not trying to get an achievement. I'm trying to unlock Batman Beyond in the iOS game by doing the 3 Metropolis transitions online, which also unlocks the Batman Beyond skin for the console version.
     
    RelicIV, Dec 21, 2017
    #2
  3. cbander0918
    cbander0918 Guest
    What is that one Xbox feature that has you hooked?

    I think the Gamerscore and achievement system as well as the integration of multiple media apps that seamlessly transition on the platform. Being able to program cable into the system is pretty clutch too.
     
    cbander0918, Dec 21, 2017
    #3
  4. Achievement transition

    Hi. I don't think so. They are both the same game.
     
    Radiant Sword X, Apr 1, 2018
    #4
  5. Radiant Sword X Win User

    Achievement transition

    Hi. I don't think so. They are both the same game.
  6. Burst Axe Win User

    What was ??

    Achieving D rank in Dead Or Alive 4. That was a rough time transitioning too online play against better players ;_;
  7. Radiant Sword X Win User

    Hope everyone is living life

    Same here. It's hard for me to believe that once I transitioned to Xbox 360 and so on, the avatars and the games and the achievements made me continue to support all this stuff.
  8. cbander0918 Win User

    What is that one Xbox feature that has you hooked?

    I think the Gamerscore and achievement system as well as the integration of multiple media apps that seamlessly transition on the platform. Being able to program cable into the system is pretty clutch too.
  9. RelicIV Win User

    Anyone wanna help me get the Batman Beyond skin?

    Yeah but I'm not trying to get an achievement. I'm trying to unlock Batman Beyond in the iOS game by doing the 3 Metropolis transitions online, which also unlocks the Batman Beyond skin for the console version.
Thema:

Achievement transition

Loading...
  1. Achievement transition - Similar Threads - Achievement transition

  2. Achievement counter not showing on recent games

    in XboX Insiders
    Achievement counter not showing on recent games: I’m in the beta ring. On the recently played row on the dashboard only one game is showing the counter above the game tile. That game is RuneScape Dragonwilds. The other 8 games don’t show...
  3. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  4. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  5. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  6. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  7. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  8. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  9. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  10. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...