Achievement tracking on pc

Discus and support Achievement tracking on pc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; if I own a Xbox game with achievements (a game that you can find on the Xbox app) but i own it on epic games store or steam will the achievements track... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Frosty ., Aug 17, 2022.

1. Frosty .
    Frosty . Guest

if I own a Xbox game with achievements (a game that you can find on the Xbox app) but i own it on epic games store or steam will the achievements track

for example I have maneater on epic games and when I lunch the game Xbox game bar detects it but it says no achievements available
    Achievement tracking on pc [​IMG]
    for this game yet on the store there are achievements
    Achievement tracking on pc [​IMG]

:)

Frosty ., Aug 17, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Developers could add Microsoft achievements on any platform they choose, but with rare exception mostly limited to Minecraft and casual games like Solitaire that doesn't happen

99.9% of the time achievements are isolated to Microsoft platforms like Xbox and the Windows store. You must play those specific versions to unlock them.
  3. Arielle251 Win User

Xbox Windows 10 Achievements does not work

4. McDaddyTree Win User

Achievements not unlocking on PC

Fortnite is launched through Epic Games Launcher so it's in it's own ecosystem and Epic currently doesn't have achievements. Xbox doesn't track achievements for Fortnite on PC unless that's something that was recently changed.
  5. Randver Win User

Is there a way to check your achievements on xbox.com?

Make a TrueAchievements.com account and you can track all your achievement needs there, excellent site.

I gave MS the benefit of the doubt that they were just slow but with the recent forum update and still no tracking of achievements it's starting to look like they are trying to force us into using SmartGlass and purchasing Win 8 if we want to do it from
    a PC.

MS made the whole "achievement" thing hugely popular (it's been copied by just about everyone) and now they are dropping the ball.
  6. crabbiT Scot Win User

Achievement tracking

Excellent, thanks for the info - just need to wait for it to arrive now!!
Thema:

1. Achievement tracking on pc - Similar Threads - Achievement tracking

2. Why are my Achievements not tracking and getting my reward 5 points for Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are my Achievements not tracking and getting my reward 5 points for Microsoft rewards?: I've been earning achievements but they're not tracking in the leaderboards it says I have zero but I have the achievement unlocked and I'm not getting my Five Points for Microsoft rewards...
  3. Xbox game achievements not tracking this month?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game achievements not tracking this month?: My Xbox game achievements are not working this month, saying i have zero when I am getting tracked for getting the achievements, would love to get those points for the month...
  4. Just Cause 3 Achievements Not Tracking.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just Cause 3 Achievements Not Tracking.: I’ve been on the hunt for all the achievements in Just Cause 3, and I just unlocked the achievement for 100% the game. But I noticed that for whatever reason I didn’t have the achievement for the...
  5. Offline achievements not showing up / tracking, even when online. How to fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Offline achievements not showing up / tracking, even when online. How to fix?: Split from this thread. Hello, I've done all the same things suggested, and yet I'm still missing the achievements I should have. My little sister who plays the same game, Five nights at...
  6. Offline achievements not showing up / tracking, even when online. How to fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Offline achievements not showing up / tracking, even when online. How to fix?: In the last few days I've been playing one game, while appearing offline, and then they didn't show up in my recent achievement log, but nowhere else, and wondering why my achievements are showing...
  7. Is Achievement tracking broken again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Achievement tracking broken again?: 1st August and I've played 3 games today. Have been unlocking achievements fine BUT I can't actually see the achievement list for any games because all I'm getting is Achievements aren't...
  8. Issue with achievement tracking. 100% unlocked but consolidation is wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with achievement tracking. 100% unlocked but consolidation is wrong: Yesterday i unlocked the last 3 achievement on Shinobi on my Series X. They unlocked correctly during the game, so 12 achievement ate unlocked but still on my profile it shows 9/12, 135/200. Can...
  9. Achievements not unlocking or being tracked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not unlocking or being tracked: I am currently playing dark souls 1 remastered, my goal is to get every achievement for the game which I am doing. Two days ago I achieved all the requirements for the achievement "Wisdom of a...
  10. I can't get two point hospital to track achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get two point hospital to track achievements: Two point hospital won't track achievements. Help I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and started a new game It unlocked level 10 hospital and cure a patient then it stopped tracking it...