Achievement Tracker not working anymore

Discus and support Achievement Tracker not working anymore in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So here is the Problem. Games with Achievement Tracking not working. Example: Barn Finders I play the Game nothing happens at the Tracker but a Day... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Arenafighterr, Jun 18, 2022.

  1. Achievement Tracker not working anymore


    So here is the Problem. Games with Achievement Tracking not working. Example: Barn Finders I play the Game nothing happens at the Tracker but a Day Later or so when I open the Achievement Side Page there are percentage of the different Achievements.

    So is this a known Problem???

    submitted by /u/Arenafighterr
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Arenafighterr, Jun 18, 2022
    #1
  2. GreekGamer Win User

    I'm having achievement problems .

    After the update the achievement tracker is working. Thanks
  3. GreekGamer Win User

    I'm having achievement problems .

    After the update the achievement tracker is working. Thanks for your advice
  4. GreekGamer Win User

    I'm having achievement problems .

    After the update the achievement tracker is working. Thanks for your advice
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Achievements

    You might have the achievement tracker overlay turned on. To remove it, bring up the Xbox guide, then move to achievements, and the option for the achievement tracker should be on the bottom, select it, and turn it off.
  6. AngelObullets Win User

    Weird menu stays on

    Hi there Oneabe

    This looks like an achievement tracker. Press the xbox button on the controller, go to the achievements (looks like a trophy icon) tab at the button of that tab, you will see turn achievement tracker off . This will should make it disappear :)
Thema:

Achievement Tracker not working anymore

Loading...
  1. Achievement Tracker not working anymore - Similar Threads - Achievement Tracker working

  2. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  3. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  4. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  5. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  6. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  7. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  8. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  9. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  10. Sniper Elite 5 Achievement Tracker Stuck and bugged.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper Elite 5 Achievement Tracker Stuck and bugged.: I have completed both the following achievement requirements : Sniper Elite 5 - Souvenir Hunter (Collect all 24 hidden items) Sniper Elite 5 - Eagle Eyed (Destroy all 24 Dead-eye Targets)....