Achievement tracker is gone in the latest Alpha Skip Ahead release (27/01)

Discus and support Achievement tracker is gone in the latest Alpha Skip Ahead release (27/01) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/reforc3, Jan 28, 2020.

  1. /u/reforc3
    /u/reforc3 Guest

    Achievement tracker is gone in the latest Alpha Skip Ahead release (27/01)

    /u/reforc3, Jan 28, 2020
    #1
  2. Just a Volunteer Win User

    Customer Service Hung up on Me

  3. Just a Volunteer Win User

    Error 0-82323023

    This is a known issue with the latest Alpha Skip Ahead Insider preview. Check Xbox Insider Forum on Reddit. This forum is for General release OS.

    A fix was released today.
  4. Just a Volunteer Win User

    Error code 0x82323001

    This is a known issue with the latest Alpha Skip Ahead Insider preview. Check Xbox Insider Forum on Reddit. This forum is for General release OS.
  5. LEGODUDEAPRIL1 Win User

    Profiles are missing the uploaded clips Tab.

    This is an intentional update.

    You can read about it
    here.


    It states:

    • The Captures tab on the Profile screen has been removed
  6. EXES5 Win User

    Update problems error code 80070002

    Are you on Alpha? 1910 got releaesd so it should update fine now

    https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/06/01/june-1st-new-preview-alpha-skip-ahead-ring-1910-update-1910-190530-1940/
Thema:

Achievement tracker is gone in the latest Alpha Skip Ahead release (27/01)

Loading...
  1. Achievement tracker is gone in the latest Alpha Skip Ahead release (27/01) - Similar Threads - Achievement tracker gone

  2. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  3. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  4. A suggestion for the achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    A suggestion for the achievements: I know that already appeared the Mythic Achievement on the last update but I think it could be more better if was called DIAMOND achievement, which makes more sense since the rare achievements...
  5. Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update

    in XboX Insiders
    Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was...
  6. I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting...
  7. Bug Report: GOALS - 'Top Grinder' achievement tracking issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug Report: GOALS - 'Top Grinder' achievement tracking issue: Issue Description: I noticed a tracking bug with the "Top Grinder" achievement in GOALS. Currently, the achievement progress only updates after completing two matches instead of tracking every...
  8. Achievement badge, a pretty cool idea.

    in XboX Insiders
    Achievement badge, a pretty cool idea.: A badge that shows the number of games we completed 100% (achievements) would be great! submitted by /u/SkorPi4L [link] [comments]
  9. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  10. Sniper Elite 5 Achievement Tracker Stuck and bugged.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper Elite 5 Achievement Tracker Stuck and bugged.: I have completed both the following achievement requirements : Sniper Elite 5 - Souvenir Hunter (Collect all 24 hidden items) Sniper Elite 5 - Eagle Eyed (Destroy all 24 Dead-eye Targets)....