Achievement: The student surpasses the master in modern warfare 2 campaign remastered won’t...

Discus and support Achievement: The student surpasses the master in modern warfare 2 campaign remastered won’t... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; The achievement in the mission S.S.D.D on call of duty modern warfare 2 won’t unlock for me what I should I do? I already sent a bug report to... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by BaseballMan316, Jan 7, 2023.

1. Achievement: The student surpasses the master in modern warfare 2 campaign remastered won’t...

The achievement in the mission S.S.D.D on call of duty modern warfare 2 won’t unlock for me what I should I do? I already sent a bug report to activision I spent over an hour to get 2 perfect runs faster than 19.7s on the pit first one was 19.35s after that I deleted all of my save game data just in case intel cheats being turned on prevented me from unlocking it then after that I got 18.50s and it still didn’t unlock I tried turning off and hard resetting my Xbox series x and reloading the mission about 5 times not to mention how many times I had to run the pit for those times y’all am I just out of luck here?

:)

BaseballMan316, Jan 7, 2023
  2. Silentkillamw2r Win User

MW2 Remastered bundle issues

I accidentally bought modern warfare 2 remastered without realizing it only campaign can i get a refund.
  3. johngreunke Win User

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Remastered DLC pack

I bought the call of duty modern warfare 2 campaign remaster and it's not showing in my downloaded games is that a bug or is that accurate and is it something to do with not having the 360 version
  4. HYPER ACTIVE11 Win User

COD: MW2 Remastered Bundle

I purchased the Modern Warfare 2 remastered bundle in Modern Warfare (2019) and did not recieve anything except the Remastered game. Please fix this.
  5. luissolid Win User

COD Predictions at E3

Modern Warfare 2 Remasted ;)
  6. JasonA1980 Win User

Games that some want to see backward compatible.

Agree with most of that list... Modern Warfare 2 is coming out remastered on Xbox One, but heard it has no multiplayer - so I'd rather a backwards compatible version than a re-textured campaign.
Thema:

Achievement: The student surpasses the master in modern warfare 2 campaign remastered won’t...

1. Achievement: The student surpasses the master in modern warfare 2 campaign remastered won’t... - Similar Threads - Achievement student surpasses

2. Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish: [img] So In PC xbox app. its all Turkish but achievements are Russian for no reason. I dont know why but It just disturbs me. Take a look at the achievements and the overall texts. Youll see what...
  3. Achievements aren't working for fallout 4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Achievements aren't working for fallout 4: I've been achievement hunting and skyrim and minecraft achievements are working but fallout 4 achievements aren't 45acdfd8-d4ba-4d88-8860-563157bb286f
  4. Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.: The “Hunter/Hunted” achievement in Fallout 4 did not unlock despite me completing the quest. You can see that I’ve got passed that and completed the next mission just fine with that one’s...
  5. My Gamerscore and Achievement

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Gamerscore and Achievement: When I play online last time in Xbox 360 in Xbox one I came across hacking lobby in call of duty and I got free achievement and gamer score can Phil spencer reset them in my 360 account? Don't...
  6. What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz: What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz? It currently says to me that my TV setup doesn't support 4k@120Hz. What about my TV setup do I need to change? 762e6b27-915d-412c-af60-03b79c7f7302
  7. Achievement wont unlock

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievement wont unlock: Hey I am playing Suicide squad and the achievement "Shock Treatment" will not unlock. I have tried restarting the console, hard reset holding the button for 10 seconds etc and tried uninstalling...
  8. How to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account: I've seen a few people in 2018 and 2020 ask questions around being able to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account. My son also has been working off my hotmail...
  9. Achievements are seemingly not working in a game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements are seemingly not working in a game.: The game Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator has been consistently not working with achievements, I have the exact requirement to get the Mediocrity achievement but the game isn't actually giving...
  10. Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?: Is there anyone else experiencing this bug where the Xbox app displays an achievement as unlocked, but the gamerscore and the achievement count won't update? I was playing Maquette from Xbox Game...