Achievement "Teamwork" and "Top talent" locked

Discus and support Achievement "Teamwork" and "Top talent" locked in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have made this two achievements but I have not earned them. I explain the problem. I have made a lot of it on smartphone application to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nick Masters, Jan 7, 2018.

  1. Nick Masters
    Nick Masters Guest

    Achievement "Teamwork" and "Top talent" locked


    Hello,

    I have made this two achievements but I have not earned them.

    I explain the problem.

    I have made a lot of it on smartphone application to earn xp and by groups.

    I have level up my first group ON THE XBOX to level 20 but nothing popped.

    Same day, I bought my 6th group ON XBOX, but no achievement.

    So, I have erase ALL MY GROUPS and restart from the beginning without application APEX (I heard the problem came from it)

    I have raise to 20 one group and an other but still nothing.

    The same from buying 6 groups.

    I want you to unlock it !

    Please, Thanks.

    Don't say me to do a power cycle and wait for 72 hours, it's already done. Thanks.

    :)
     
    Nick Masters, Jan 7, 2018
    #1
  2. The Known Outlaws are looking for YOU!

    The Halo division has some great talent. Come in, try us out as a recruit, and stay for the teamwork and victories that await!
     
    KO HellOnWheels, Jan 7, 2018
    #2
  3. banej
    banej Guest
    Epic Games Saves Kingdoms of Amalur Developer

    Win win situation.

    Epic got the top talents and BHG got the financial backings and IP they seek.
     
    banej, Jan 7, 2018
    #3
  4. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

    Achievement "Teamwork" and "Top talent" locked

    OK Fowl, Jan 7, 2018
    #4
  5. OK Fowl Win User

    Achievement "Teamwork" and "Top talent" locked

  6. IPlayHard0r4Fun Win User

    stacked teams in versus

    I need to have youll on my team lol! I always encounter the same thing with the on top one moment an next im not it absolutely goes by teamwork doesn't matter how individually talented you are
  7. KO HellOnWheels Win User

    The Known Outlaws are looking for YOU!

    The Halo division has some great talent. Come in, try us out as a recruit, and stay for the teamwork and victories that await!
  8. banej Win User

    Epic Games Saves Kingdoms of Amalur Developer

    Win win situation.

    Epic got the top talents and BHG got the financial backings and IP they seek.
  9. NS goMii Win User

    Looking for MW3 clan

    Nsgaming.net we are very good with some top gb team talent. We will hold tryouts tomorrow just fill out a app.
Thema:

Achievement "Teamwork" and "Top talent" locked

Loading...
  1. Achievement "Teamwork" and "Top talent" locked - Similar Threads - Achievement Teamwork Top

  2. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  5. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  6. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  7. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  8. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  9. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  10. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...