Achievement tab gone. Recent Achievements moved.

Discus and support Achievement tab gone. Recent Achievements moved. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/NBAKirkland [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/NBAKirkland, Aug 6, 2020.

  1. Achievement tab gone. Recent Achievements moved.

    /u/NBAKirkland, Aug 6, 2020
    #1
    1 person likes this.
  2. gish190 Win User

    daily game pass achievement quest broken

    what about the fact that newly unlocked achievements arent showing in the social activity feed of my profile same with the recent achievements tab in the notifications section
  3. tman2damax11 Win User

    How do you view app achievements?

    You can go to the guide, go up to your profile tab, move over to your profile and select it, then select my profile, when your on your profile page move over the achievements tab, go to the game you want, go to the achievement you want select it, then you
    can choose set as background. (man they over complicated this, it used to be way easier)
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

    I can't Update My Account [Please, Help Me MS Support]

    Hey there! If you play offline, earn achievements, but then recover or move your profile before connecting to LIVE, those offline achievements are gone. There is nothing you can do to bring them back other than re-earning them.

    If you earn achievements offline, make sure to simply log into LIVE before moving or recovering.
  5. tohellnbak Win User

    Where is my download history?

    you will not see a day one code as a recent DL... it is just an achievement... and once used.. its gone...
  6. AngelObullets Win User

    Weird menu stays on

    Hi there Oneabe

    This looks like an achievement tracker. Press the xbox button on the controller, go to the achievements (looks like a trophy icon) tab at the button of that tab, you will see turn achievement tracker off . This will should make it disappear :)
Thema:

Achievement tab gone. Recent Achievements moved.

Loading...
  1. Achievement tab gone. Recent Achievements moved. - Similar Threads - Achievement tab gone

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  5. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  6. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  7. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  8. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  9. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  10. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]