Achievement synching between game and XBox

Discus and support Achievement synching between game and XBox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] Can anyone help with this? As you can see, on the left is Xbox telling me I'm 87% to an achievement (14 of 16 activities complete, in this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NaZkar, Jun 18, 2018.

  1. NaZkar
    NaZkar Guest

    Achievement synching between game and XBox


    Achievement synching between game and XBox [​IMG]

    Can anyone help with this? As you can see, on the left is Xbox telling me I'm 87% to an achievement (14 of 16 activities complete, in this case), while on the right is the game showing all complete (which is correct).

    The in-game requirements were completed 5 days ago - but at the time this and a number of other achievements just didn't seem to be logging (see how as at time of posting I've unlocked the achievements for completing episode 3 and all 3 episodes of Life is
    Strange Before the Storm, but not unlocked the achievements for completing episodes 1 or 2)!

    An Xbox reset has solved achievements unlocking again, but not these issues where progression appears not to have been tracked for a while.

    Is there any way to solve this?

    :)
     
    NaZkar, Jun 18, 2018
    #1
  2. deanwsmith
    deanwsmith Guest
    Avatar Missing

    I recreated my avatar on my Xbox One. It seems like the synching between 360, Web, and One is a little problematic at the moment.
     
    deanwsmith, Jun 18, 2018
    #2
  3. Cetewayo
    Cetewayo Guest
    Crysis

    [quote user="Mexicola1984"]

    It seems to be up and running now!

    [/quote]

    Is it the achievement synching your referring too?
     
    Cetewayo, Jun 18, 2018
    #3
  4. voteDC Win User

    Achievments whn not connected to xbox live

    The achievements will synch up with Live the next time you connect. Just don't recover your profile anywhere between now and then.
  5. Coreysito Win User

    achievements stuck at 1/3 but i have all 3

    Hi there,

    That does sound like a glitch, yes. Sometimes it just takes some time for the achievements to synch up between the different devices.
  6. Jacyintha Win User

    My achievements & gamerscore

    Your offline achievements are stored in the cache. Clearing the system cache WILL DELETE OFFLINE ACHIEVEMENTS. They are vulnerable until you synch (signed in and connected to LIVE). If you download your profile before synching, it will overwrite the achievement
    data.
  7. Major Kilowatt Win User

    My achievements & gamerscore

    Downloading your profile from the xbox live servers, downloads the latest version of your profile. It synchs everytime you log into the service to synch your achievements that are earned while playing offline.
  8. deanwsmith Win User

    Avatar Missing

    I recreated my avatar on my Xbox One. It seems like the synching between 360, Web, and One is a little problematic at the moment.
Thema:

Achievement synching between game and XBox

Loading...
  1. Achievement synching between game and XBox - Similar Threads - Achievement synching between

  2. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  3. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  4. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  5. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  6. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  8. A suggestion for the achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    A suggestion for the achievements: I know that already appeared the Mythic Achievement on the last update but I think it could be more better if was called DIAMOND achievement, which makes more sense since the rare achievements...
  9. Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update

    in XboX Insiders
    Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was...
  10. Achievements taking days to synch?

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Achievements taking days to synch?: Anyone having problems with achievements and leaderboard inaccuracy?? Its been an issue for me, for weeks now! 0b74a6cf-e6b2-49e7-aedc-e60267d4a4b8