Achievement sync issue

Discus and support Achievement sync issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently completed all the achievements on the xbox one game Grim Legends, when i check the achievements in game it says 1000/1000 it also states the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lethal Hunter, Jun 22, 2018.

  1. Achievement sync issue


    I recently completed all the achievements on the xbox one game Grim Legends, when i check the achievements in game it says 1000/1000 it also states the same if i press on the game in my games list. It says i have 980/1000 on my games list with my other games
    and on xbox.com, how do i fix this?. I unlocked all the achievements online and i have tried every troubleshoot i can think of. I would like some help thanks.

    :)
     
    Lethal Hunter, Jun 22, 2018
    #1
  2. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    Offline Achievements Sync Issue

    I suggest you to stay online for the rest of your gaming to enhance the chances of achievements unlocking. In the meantime try the steps described in this link for a possible solution:

    forums.xbox.com/.../1958241.aspx

    When you reach section 3 make sure to fill the survey. After that keep playing as normally until the achievements start rolling out.
     
    M3tal Daz3, Jun 22, 2018
    #2
  3. champilion
    champilion Guest
    Offline Achievements Sync Issue

    Hello everybody,

    I'm actually facing issues during offline playing.

    I played for 4 or 5 hours the last Deus Ex, and none of the achievements I did have been unlocked or even displayed when successfully done.

    I've read that it was normal and that the missing achievements will be unlocked when I will be connected to the Live.

    But Yesterday I were connected to the Xbox Live but none of my achievement have been unlocked...

    May you have any solution/explaination please ?

    Thank you in advance for your help Achievement sync issue :)

    .
     
    champilion, Jun 22, 2018
    #3
  4. Saeleth Win User

    achievements

    Hi there,

    For achievement sync issues I would advise that you delete your profile and re-download it. 99% of the time this will resolve any issues that arise as far as achievement sync šŸ˜€
  5. Saeleth Win User

    ruiner dressed to kill achievment -kill boss outfit not unlocking

    Hi there,

    For achievement sync issues what I have found works best (and usually fixes the issue) is deleting and re-downloading your xbox profile. This should cause everything to sync with the servers again and award the achievements that you have earned.
  6. Fear The People Win User

    Windows Phone 10 Achievements not syncing to Xbox Live Profiles since the update to the new Windows 10 Xbox App (November 2020)

    Same issue, got a bunch of games that i can't sync achievements for
  7. Toamikel Win User

    Imperia Online (Windows 8/10): HRESULT: 0x82bc0008

    Having the same issue. Just noticed the last 3 achievements I unlocked didn't sync to my account (though I got the notifications). Went to achievements tab and saw this. Hopefully they get this fixed soon (and my achievements will sync without having to
    unlock them again).
  8. BrettSekinger Win User

    Xbox achievements syncing issue

    Not sure what fixed it but my gamerscore returned to me randomly.
Thema:

Achievement sync issue

Loading...
  1. Achievement sync issue - Similar Threads - Achievement sync issue

  2. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1ļøāƒ£ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2ļøāƒ£ Custom...
  3. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  4. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  5. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  6. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  8. A suggestion for the achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    A suggestion for the achievements: I know that already appeared the Mythic Achievement on the last update but I think it could be more better if was called DIAMOND achievement, which makes more sense since the rare achievements...
  9. My achievements aren’t syncing

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    My achievements aren’t syncing: This months achievements aren’t registering on my score but I’m getting updates I am getting them within the games but not on my monthly scores and my achievement history is not showing the most...
  10. PS4 achievements are not syncing

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    PS4 achievements are not syncing: Hello, I have a problem with my ps4 account I already linked my account with xbox Microsoft but my achievements are not showing, for example in minecraft i completed 83% of the achievements but...