Achievement sounds are inaudible and all other notification sounds as well

Discus and support Achievement sounds are inaudible and all other notification sounds as well in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Every time I unlock an achievement the unlocking sound is not present same Goes for the messages and favorite friends going online the audio is simply... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SynergyRamoz, Mar 8, 2021.

  1. Achievement sounds are inaudible and all other notification sounds as well


    Every time I unlock an achievement the unlocking sound is not present same Goes for the messages and favorite friends going online the audio is simply Not there

    submitted by /u/SynergyRamoz
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/SynergyRamoz, Mar 8, 2021
    #1
  2. Otavio AugustoMazzar Win User

    Notification Sounds Not Working on Xbox One

    Same here. In-game sounds are perfectly OK, but all menu sounds and pop up notifications are mute.

    I need my "Achievement Unlocked" ding!

    Thanks!
  3. Defy Lightning Win User

    Xbox One April update out for all now

    The achievement notifications sounds nice. Good update.
  4. skys7 Win User

    Xbox One UI Screenshots

    Hopefully we can choose what sound we want as achievement notification.

    I want the Halo headshot sound with confetti :D
  5. InCaudaVenenum Win User

    Notification box!

    Sounds like this could be implemented well given that we can position achievement trackers. I have occasionally noticed notifications being particularly obstructive when I play splitscreen.
  6. Alien Miscreant Win User

    idea for a update

    Myself, i would change the "notification" sounds - For example, the sound when a friend comes online it would be different from an achievement ( like a knock on the door) and when you get a message that could sound like a phone ringing, But the achievement
    itself would stay the same.
Thema:

Achievement sounds are inaudible and all other notification sounds as well

Loading...
  1. Achievement sounds are inaudible and all other notification sounds as well - Similar Threads - Achievement sounds are

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  4. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  5. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  7. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  8. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox App achievements don't appear in notifications or make a sound on Win 10, only when...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App achievements don't appear in notifications or make a sound on Win 10, only when...: I have googled and tried just about every fix I have seen. All notifications are on in every area, Xbox game bar, the notification control themselves. Focus assist isn't on. The Xbox game bar is...
  10. Achievements in PC Game Pass games unlocks but does not pop nor sound on screen

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements in PC Game Pass games unlocks but does not pop nor sound on screen: Hello. I have been a long time with this issue where, suddendly, achievements notifications stopped popping on screen while I play on PC Game Pass games, even when the option is marked in the...