Achievement Skipped

Discus and support Achievement Skipped in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm playing Stardew Valley and I do not have the "D.I.Y." achievement unlocked, but I have the "Artisan" achievement unlocked.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TenToSixDemons, Jan 1, 2018.

  1. Achievement Skipped


    I'm playing Stardew Valley and I do not have the "D.I.Y." achievement unlocked, but I have the "Artisan" achievement unlocked.

    :)
     
    TenToSixDemons, Jan 1, 2018
    #1
  2. Foobnum
    Foobnum Guest
    Your most frustrating Achievement

    For the Friends with Benefits achievement did you do the co-op training in the first chapter at the beginning of the game? If you skipped the training then the achievement won’t pop.
     
    Foobnum, Jan 1, 2018
    #2
  3. I Want My Achievement!

    Curious as to how you got the achievement for accessing the terminal to play dead ops without getting the achievement for breaking out of the chair as well.

    -

    have you skipped a level somewhere or changed difficulty on a certain level?
     
    THEOWENKILLER, Jan 1, 2018
    #3
  4. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

    Roll the credits!..

    I normally end up Skipping the Credits, There was a game that Gave you an Achievement for watching the credits all the way through without skipping, It lasted like 20 Minutes, It was Agony.
  5. Maccadooooooooo Win User

    Misson Skip Feature GTA V?

    Just wondering -having not looked at the achievements and not got the game yet - but if you start skipping missions etc will this effect you getting Achievements????
  6. Foobnum Win User

    Your most frustrating Achievement

    For the Friends with Benefits achievement did you do the co-op training in the first chapter at the beginning of the game? If you skipped the training then the achievement won’t pop.
  7. THEOWENKILLER Win User

    I Want My Achievement!

    Curious as to how you got the achievement for accessing the terminal to play dead ops without getting the achievement for breaking out of the chair as well.

    -

    have you skipped a level somewhere or changed difficulty on a certain level?
  8. Cokney Charmer Win User

    Harley's Revenge is really short.

    Did you find all 30 balloons and get every achievement in that 30 mins, did you watch the cutscenes or just skip it?
Thema:

Achievement Skipped

Loading...
  1. Achievement Skipped - Similar Threads - Achievement Skipped

  2. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  3. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  4. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  5. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  6. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  7. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  8. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  9. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  10. Achievement Hiding: Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Achievement Hiding: Alpha Skip Ahead: Nice little update with the filters and new notification styles. One thing that bugs me is not being able to hide games from my profile, is this limited to games that have 0% still or will it be...