Achievement showing on Xbox App, but not the console

Discus and support Achievement showing on Xbox App, but not the console in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I lost internet just as I completed an achievement. I got the notification that this achievement had been unlocked on my Xbox App, but the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Callum Hick, Dec 27, 2022.

1. Callum Hick
    Callum Hick Guest

Hi,

I lost internet just as I completed an achievement. I got the notification that this achievement had been unlocked on my Xbox App, but the console itself still has it as locked.

I've tried restarting my xbox but this hasn't worked.

About 30 mins later I got my internet back and unlocked another achievement, this other one is showing on my console and the app, but the previous achievement still only shows on the app.

Does anyone know if this will sync up by itself or do I need to do anything?

Thanks.

:)

Callum Hick, Dec 27, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Callum Hick,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

Based on your description, you are waiting for an achievement to be added to your account. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

We know how important it is for you to synchronize your game's achievement. If you set up your Xbox Console as offline device, then you may play an offline game and sync your achievements when you are connected back to the internet. Otherwise, it will not sync and to answer your question, no it will not sync. You may need to redo and get the achievement.

Support article for reference: Using your Xbox console offline | Xbox Support

If you have further concerns kindly create a new thread using this link - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Kenny H. Win User

Achievements won't unlock

To add to that, you only need to do the reset if you're having this issue with multiple games, and if they are not showing as "Done...Unlocking" in the achievement app on your Xbox. If they are showing "Done...Unlocking" that is an issue with the achievement
    servers, and resetting your console won't help with that.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox Console App for PC not showing Achievements

The PC version of Assassin's Creed Odyssey & The Division 2 are not Xbox Live enabled, so do not have achievements on the Xbox Live platform. That will be why they do not show on the app.
  5. Nick Hern Win User

Some games do not have achievements and are classified as different versions.
  6. MOJayhawk Win User

It is an amazing game that I keep coming back to. Rumor has it the next one is Vikings. That would be so cool!
Thema:

1. Achievement showing on Xbox App, but not the console - Similar Threads - Achievement showing App

2. Xbox aint showing achievements

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox aint showing achievements: For few weeks now, I got nottification "last unlocked 30 minutes ago" but it only show week old cheevos, also cant see the achivement list with message "something went wrong try later" on both...
  3. Anyone else noticing that Achievements are not showing on some games?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else noticing that Achievements are not showing on some games?: When I hit the Xbox button on my controller and go to the Achievements tab, my games have been saying “Achievements aren’t supported” and when I click on that it’ll say “This game doesn’t have...
  4. Gamerscore Leaderboad not updating and achievements unlocked won't show on my public profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamerscore Leaderboad not updating and achievements unlocked won't show on my public profile: As title states. For at least the last few days, the Gamerscore Leaderboard will not update with achievements I have unlocked. They also won't appear on the social section of my public profile. I...
  5. Offline achievements not showing up / tracking, even when online. How to fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Offline achievements not showing up / tracking, even when online. How to fix?: Split from this thread. Hello, I've done all the same things suggested, and yet I'm still missing the achievements I should have. My little sister who plays the same game, Five nights at...
  6. Achievements are not showing

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Achievements are not showing: Recently, games are not showing up on your friends feed. Stray, Humankind... Why? Thank you. 5fe70e43-bb58-4659-845f-6556c05d6d86
  7. Offline achievements not showing up / tracking, even when online. How to fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Offline achievements not showing up / tracking, even when online. How to fix?: In the last few days I've been playing one game, while appearing offline, and then they didn't show up in my recent achievement log, but nowhere else, and wondering why my achievements are showing...
  8. My achievements aren't showing up in the newsfeed the last couple of weeks.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My achievements aren't showing up in the newsfeed the last couple of weeks.: Why are my achievements not showing up in the friends & community updates lately? c6f8f644-e0e7-4de6-a8a3-63703ae79c6c
  9. achievements for Xbox 360 game not showing up ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    achievements for Xbox 360 game not showing up ?: I've been playing an xbox 360 game on my xbox series s and have been trying to unlock achievements. When I complete them a notification appears on the screen but do not appear on the achievements...
  10. Is anyone else having trouble with unlocked achievements showing up?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone else having trouble with unlocked achievements showing up?: I’ve been gaming on my Xbox for several years and I know very well that I’ve unlocked lots and lots of achievements for games that I’ve played— especially since there’s so many. I’ve even used my...