Achievement roll over from 360 to X1 for (The Final Chapter Achievement)

Discus and support Achievement roll over from 360 to X1 for (The Final Chapter Achievement) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm having issues having a achievement unlock that has to due with the Intel. After getting the achievement on the 360 for the (The Final Chapter). I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Avenger41, Aug 6, 2014.

  1. Avenger41
    Avenger41 Guest

    Achievement roll over from 360 to X1 for (The Final Chapter Achievement)


    I'm having issues having a achievement unlock that has to due with the Intel. After getting the achievement on the 360 for the (The Final Chapter). I went to the X1 to have the achievement unlock (just like it did with all the other extinction maps) but
    this time it didn't unlock even though I have all the Intel on both consoles since its linked online. Talked to Activision & Xbox support couldn't find the reason for this issue. Xbox support guy suggested to summit a form on the issue and see if I could final
    get this resolved. Also Xbox support guy noted me that this might be a developer issues on having the achievement care over to the Xbox one console after unlocking on the 360. Some achievements are re-dues between both consoles but for
    this achievement I can't re-due (the Intel for extinction is saved online). Which is why they unlock automatically after getting it on 360 or X1 and playing it again on a different console would give you the achievement after starting the game. Please I would
    like to have this resolve and earn the achievement that I worked for. Thank you.

    :)
     
    Avenger41, Aug 6, 2014
    #1
  2. scmark15
    scmark15 Guest
    Castlevania Resurrection DLC issues

    The DLC should make the game achievements worth a total of 1270 (Resurrection has 5 new achievements worth 120G). Xbox.com is missing all 5 of these achievements for the (Chapter XIV), It says I have completed 1150/1150G (48/48 achievements) but it should
    say I've got 1150/1270 (48/53 achievements), I haven't beaten the DLC so I don't waste my time...gonna wait until this gets sorted. Xbox.com needs to update the Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Achievements to fix the achievements associated with the new Resurrection
    DLC. The achievements missing from xbox.com are:

    1.Skirmish - Chapter XIV (15G)

    Finish the levels from Chapter XIV in Squire Difficulty

    2.Gest - Chapter XIV (15G)

    Finish the levels from Chapter XIV in Warrior Difficulty

    3.Crusade - Chapter XIV (30G)

    Finish the levels from Chapter XIV in Knight Difficulty

    4.Epic Victory - Chapter XIV (30G)

    Finish the levels from Chapter XIV in Paladin Difficulty

    5.Trials - Chapter XIV (30G)

    Complete all the trials for Chapter XIV

    Again, nothing can be done by us until Xbox.com updates the games achievements.
     
    scmark15, Aug 6, 2014
    #2
  3. MarkyPancake
    MarkyPancake Guest
    Do achievements carry over from X360 for games on both X360 & X1?

    I think the BF4 multiplayer Achievements unlocked on the X1 because of the stats migration, as it knew you had met the requirements for them.

    All my BF4 multiplayer Achievements unlocked after it copied my 360 stats across, but none of my 360 single player Achievements unlocked on the X1, which is why I believe it was due to the stats being copied.
     
    MarkyPancake, Aug 6, 2014
    #3
  4. scmark15 Win User

    Castlevania Resurrection DLC issues

    The DLC should make the game achievements worth a total of 1270 (Resurrection has 5 new achievements worth 120G). Xbox.com is missing all 5 of these achievements for the (Chapter XIV), It says I have completed 1150/1150G (48/48 achievements) but it should
    say I've got 1150/1270 (48/53 achievements), I haven't beaten the DLC so I don't waste my time...gonna wait until this gets sorted. Xbox.com needs to update the Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Achievements to fix the achievements associated with the new Resurrection
    DLC. The achievements missing from xbox.com are:

    1.Skirmish - Chapter XIV (15G)

    Finish the levels from Chapter XIV in Squire Difficulty

    2.Gest - Chapter XIV (15G)

    Finish the levels from Chapter XIV in Warrior Difficulty

    3.Crusade - Chapter XIV (30G)

    Finish the levels from Chapter XIV in Knight Difficulty

    4.Epic Victory - Chapter XIV (30G)

    Finish the levels from Chapter XIV in Paladin Difficulty

    5.Trials - Chapter XIV (30G)

    Complete all the trials for Chapter XIV

    Again, nothing can be done by us until Xbox.com updates the games achievements.
  5. matthewiag Win User

    Gears 5 Has Gone Gold – Celebrate with our Full Achievement List

    I had a quick look over the achievements not 2 bad apart from Seriously 5.0 Chapter 1 does that mean we will be getting a Chapter 2, 3 or 4 :)
  6. LightSpeedHero Win User

    Achievements not unlocking

    Hi I had a few problems with all the completing the game in all difficulties and all endings achievements myself. The achievements all popped for me midway through the credits so I can just suggest keep those credits rolling after the last chapter.
  7. RippenHarra Win User

    Will I Need Two Xbox Live Accounts If I Keep Running My 360?

    Glad it helped. I would say that in your list of achievements it will say if you have BF4 on 360 and X1 you would get the points and achievement but next to it it would say ( Xbox 360 ) or (X1 next to them) when viewed from each console. If that makes
    sense? As to differentiate which console you have achieved which ones on.
  8. Malacath Win User

    1200/1200 Club

    Signed.

    Took just over 3 years to get final achievement.

    Unlocked first achievement 23/11/2007

    Unlock final achievement 23/01/2011
Thema:

Achievement roll over from 360 to X1 for (The Final Chapter Achievement)

Loading...
  1. Achievement roll over from 360 to X1 for (The Final Chapter Achievement) - Similar Threads - Achievement roll 360

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  5. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  6. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  7. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  8. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  9. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  10. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]