Achievement/Rewards
Discus and support Achievement/Rewards in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got the “Legend” Achievement in Halo MCC, and the reward from it hasn’t shown up in Halo 5 Guardians. ff7cfd2e-6503-4c21-bba0-505d926ab129 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Eskil JEA, Mar 30, 2018.
Thema:
Achievement/Rewards
Loading...
-
Achievement/Rewards - Similar Threads - Achievement Rewards
-
Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them
in XboX InsidersOmega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me... -
Help with achievements on Xbox Series S
in XboX InsidersHelp with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself.... -
Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?
in XboX InsidersIs the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up... -
Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)
in XboX InsidersMythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base... -
Why are my Achievements not tracking and getting my reward 5 points for Microsoft rewards?
in XBoX on WindowsWhy are my Achievements not tracking and getting my reward 5 points for Microsoft rewards?: I've been earning achievements but they're not tracking in the leaderboards it says I have zero but I have the achievement unlocked and I'm not getting my Five Points for Microsoft rewards... -
Is anyone having issues with rewards not registering achievements and points earned?
in XBoX on WindowsIs anyone having issues with rewards not registering achievements and points earned?: Is anyone having issues with rewards not registering achievements and points earned? 232ae4bc-a7f7-49bc-b100-28ff6021cbf8 -
The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 3 achievements on Forza 5,...
in XBoX on WindowsThe "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 3 achievements on Forza 5,...: Hi I got 3 achievements 1 each in Forza5, Star Wars squadrons and Gang beasts in the last two days and the rewards have not unlocked. I am on Xbox series x. I have done all of the steps in the... -
Hi, Why are achievements not tracking in 'v for victory' xbox rewards please?
in XBoX Games and AppsHi, Why are achievements not tracking in 'v for victory' xbox rewards please?: I have an xbox series X, i have looked online and it seems loads of people are experiencing this problem. Are Microsoft aware of it and fixing it please? a2663318-a28a-4113-b006-9d6f8d321340 -
The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 5 achievements on forza 5.
in XBoX on WindowsThe "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 5 achievements on forza 5.: The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 5 achievements on forza 5. 048323fc-3934-47ea-97f6-3994599704ef