Achievement Requirements met but not unlocked - Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

Discus and support Achievement Requirements met but not unlocked - Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The No Better Rebel achievement for Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands didn't unlock for me. I've fully completed the game, 100% on all main missions,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Huevos Splash, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Achievement Requirements met but not unlocked - Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

The No Better Rebel achievement for Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands didn't unlock for me. I've fully completed the game, 100% on all main missions, kingslayer collectibles, and rebel ops side missions, etc. The achievement doesn't even require 100%
    completion of side ops, just that each skill be maxed out (which I did about halfway through clearing the map).

Anyone else run into this problem? Is there a way to get this to force unlock without starting a new game and re-doing it? I've tried resetting the console and switching from offline/online, but nothing has worked so far.

Thanks!

:)

Huevos Splash, Oct 9, 2018
  2. Deeez Nuuutz
    Deeez Nuuutz Guest
    Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Xbox One (TBC 2016)

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands...

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands -...

Ghost Recon Wildlands -- Story Walkthrough,...

Deeez Nuuutz, Oct 9, 2018
  3. Tom

Clancy's games have sold over 76 million copies worldwide. A list of some of the Clancy video titles, which span multiple platforms:

- "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six," 1998.

- "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear," 1999.

- "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon," 2001.

- "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Desert Siege," 2002.

- "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Island Thunder," 2002.

- "Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell," 2002.

- "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3," 2003.

- "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield," 2003.

- "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 2," 2004.

- "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Jungle Storm," 2004.

- "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3: Athena Sword," 2004.

- "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow," 2004.

- "Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow," 2004.

- "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 2: Summit Strike," 2005.

- "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Lockdown," 2005.

- "Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory," 2005.

- "Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent," 2006.

- "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter," 2006.

- "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Critical Hour," 2006.

- "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas," 2006.

- "Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Essentials," 2006.

- "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2," 2007.

- "Tom Clancy's EndWar," 2008.

- "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2," 2008.

- "Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X," 2009.

- "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Predator," 2010.

- "Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2," 2010.

- "Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction," 2010.

- "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars," 2011.

- "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Alpha," 2012.

- "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier," 2012.

- "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Online," 2012.

- "Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist," 2013.

- "Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6: Patriots," to be released in 2014.

- "Tom Clancy's The Division," to be released 2014.

BizarroMantis, Oct 9, 2018
  4. Achievement Requirements met but not unlocked - Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

These achievements can sometimes just unlock randomly over time as you have met the requirement. It's possible they may just fix on their own. You could try reloading the game every now and again and see if that forces them to sync up and unlock.

DoubleDRAGON666, Oct 9, 2018
  5. hackhar
    hackhar Guest
    Hello

If this is the issue, you may need to redo the achievement. Other options include doing other objectives to get the achievements up. You can also try to restart the console, removing the account but not the games.

hackhar, Oct 9, 2018
  6. XBF Javier R
    XBF Javier R Guest
    Hello there!

We understand that there seems to be an issue with retrieving the (No Better Rebel) achievement.

Try following our Problems with Xbox One achievements and challenges article in regards to trying to
    get this achievement to unlock. One suggestion within the steps is as follows:

Restart your console

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
      Note Pressing the Xbox button will open the guide from any other screen on the console.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select Restart console.
    4. Select Yes to confirm.

Try these steps out and let us know if this works.

Best wishes!

XBF Javier R, Nov 2, 2018
  7. Singh on fire Win User

Co-op games

Dying light, tom clancy ghost recon wildlands
  8. Smwutches Win User

Rewards

These are from the terms of that offer:

Which items are eligible for this offer?

To qualify for this offer, you must order a hard-copy disc of Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands for Xbox One from MicrosoftStore.com during
    the offer period. This offer is good for one purchase only. You can earn up to 15,000 Rewards Credits, depending on which version of the game you purchase:

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands Standard Edition: 10,000 Rewards Credits

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands Deluxe Edition: 12,000 Rewards Credits

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands Gold Edition: 15,000 Rewards Credits
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Ghost Recon Wildlinds March Promotion

Hello TS Ghost,

The Ghost Recon offer was only for physical purchases from MicrosoftStore.com, as stated in the FAQ for that offer:

To qualify for this offer, you must order a hard-copy disc of Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands for Xbox One from MicrosoftStore.com during
    the offer period. This offer is good for one purchase only. You can earn up to 15,000 Rewards Credits, depending on which version of the game you purchase:

Since your purchase was made digitally, it was not eligible for that offer.
  10. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Live Rewards Points Ghost Recon Wildlands

The terms of the offer state that it has to be a physical disc.

11. XBLRewards8 Win User

NO rewards for buying ghost Deluxe

Hello L1FELESS,

From our FAQ:

Which items are eligible for this offer?To qualify for this offer, you must order a hard-copy disc of Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands for Xbox One from MicrosoftStore.com during

Since your purchase was made digitally, and not from MicrosoftStore.com, it is not eligible for that offer.
Thema:

Achievement Requirements met but not unlocked - Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

1. Achievement Requirements met but not unlocked - Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands - Similar Threads - Achievement Requirements met

2. Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.: The “Hunter/Hunted” achievement in Fallout 4 did not unlock despite me completing the quest. You can see that I’ve got passed that and completed the next mission just fine with that one’s...
  3. My Gamerscore and Achievement

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Gamerscore and Achievement: When I play online last time in Xbox 360 in Xbox one I came across hacking lobby in call of duty and I got free achievement and gamer score can Phil spencer reset them in my 360 account? Don't...
  4. What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz: What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz? It currently says to me that my TV setup doesn't support 4k@120Hz. What about my TV setup do I need to change? 762e6b27-915d-412c-af60-03b79c7f7302
  5. Achievement wont unlock

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievement wont unlock: Hey I am playing Suicide squad and the achievement "Shock Treatment" will not unlock. I have tried restarting the console, hard reset holding the button for 10 seconds etc and tried uninstalling...
  6. How to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account: I've seen a few people in 2018 and 2020 ask questions around being able to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account. My son also has been working off my hotmail...
  7. Ive had multiple glitched achievements where I can’t go back on do the requirements again...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive had multiple glitched achievements where I can’t go back on do the requirements again...: For example on Call of duty WWII there is an achievement for getting to 1st prestige, I am currently prestige 4 and it hasn’t popped, there is also no way to reset or fresh start in game stats....
  8. Why do certain achievements not unlock when met with the requirements?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do certain achievements not unlock when met with the requirements?: I frequently go for achievements in games that I enjoy, but sometimes I run into issues when trying to complete a game. Why do some achievements don’t unlock when I meet the requirements for it?...
  9. How do I unlock a achievement I've met the requirements to?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I unlock a achievement I've met the requirements to?: In gta I've done the 100% completion and I have 100% in the 100% checklist and on the rockstar social club it says I've gotten the social club achievement but xbox hasn't unlocked the achievement...
  10. Having issues with an achievement that won’t unlock which I’ve met the requirements for twice?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having issues with an achievement that won’t unlock which I’ve met the requirements for twice?: Hi there, I’ve recently been playing through Assassin’s Creed The Ezio Collection and had reached Sequence 10 in ACII, at this stage I found the last Subject 16 glyph for the achievement “ACII |...