Achievement/Quest completed in-game, but not unlocked on Xbox

Discus and support Achievement/Quest completed in-game, but not unlocked on Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, On The Elder Scrolls Online, I had completed the quest related to the achievement "To the Clockwork City" months ago, yet the achievement... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Pale Cosmos, Apr 11, 2018.

  1. Pale Cosmos
    Pale Cosmos Guest

    Achievement/Quest completed in-game, but not unlocked on Xbox


    Hi,

    On The Elder Scrolls Online, I had completed the quest related to the achievement "To the Clockwork City" months ago, yet the achievement remains locked on my Xbox profile. Since I have already completed the quest for that character I am unable to pick
    it up again to attempt to unlock the achievement.

    I can always attempt it on another character, but it should have unlocked in the first place.

    Thanks.

    :)
     
    Pale Cosmos, Apr 11, 2018
    #1
  2. king3000j
    king3000j Guest
    Achievement glitched

    Hello, I haven't been able to obtain an achievement in Warframe for completeing the Sacrafice quest a few weeks ago when the Sacrafice update was released on Xbox One. I have obtained the reward Excaliber Umbra for completing sed quest and the achievement
    unlocked in game including on the Xbox achievements, even when I go into my codex ingame it says I have completed The Sacrafice Quest but still no achievements. Achievement/Quest completed in-game, but not unlocked on Xbox :(
     
    king3000j, Apr 11, 2018
    #2
  3. All Side Quests Not Possible???

    So there's an achievement for completing all side quests. On TrueAchievements, not a single player has unlocked this achievement. I've completed the game, and have 97% of all side quests completed, but no more are showing up on the map. I have looked
    everywhere, trying to trigger one last mission, and nothing....I've found absolutely nothing. Is this a glitch? Am I missing something? Anyone else going for this achievement and not able to complete it?

    I'm at a total loss here....
     
    Pancakes Mcgee, Apr 11, 2018
    #3
  4. Achievement/Quest completed in-game, but not unlocked on Xbox

    It may not be Xbox Live's Fault. It may just be the game itself. I've encountered this on Rocket League as well, where one of the achievements were bugged and hard to get. I would suggest, you might just wait it out or contact the Game Publishers.
     
    SourMercury751, Apr 11, 2018
    #4
  5. Pale Cosmos
    Pale Cosmos Guest
    Thanks for your response Achievement/Quest completed in-game, but not unlocked on Xbox :)



    Unfortunately I contacted Zenimax support first and they said that because the achievement has unlocked in-game, that it's not on their end.

    They told me to contact Xbox support in regards to the achievement remaining locked on my Xbox profile.

    Thanks
     
    Pale Cosmos, Apr 11, 2018
    #5
  6. Thanks for reaching out, Pale Cosmos!

    We have a sticky post with some further information and resources that can help you troubleshoot further for that.

    If you're still having trouble unlocking that achievement after that, please make sure to fill out the survey at the bottom of that post!
     
    Mister Quasar, Apr 12, 2018
    #6
  7. Pale Cosmos
    Pale Cosmos Guest
    I've just found a second achievement unlocked in-game, from the same game, with the same issue..
     
    Pale Cosmos, Nov 1, 2018
    #7
  8. Red Hot Sand Win User

    Game Pass Quests for May 2019 not working.

    I'm having a similar problem this month with the ID@XBox quest. You need to unlock four achievements in ID@XBox games; I unlocked four in Human Fall Flat. The individual quests (one for each achievement unlocked) all have the green checkmark with the word
    "complete", but when I try to click the box to claim the 400 reward points, nothing happens. I've unlocked several achievements in another qualifying game since then- Manual Samuel. Still nothing.

    I had a problem with one of the quests from a few months ago that asked you to unlock an achievement in any Game Pass game, then to unlock five more in any combination of Game Pass games, and finally to unlock fifteen more achievements in any combination
    of Game Pass games. The quest was worth 600 points. The final box (for unlocking 15 more achievements) never showed as completed. I kept trying all month, expecting it to say "complete" with each new achievement I unlocked, but it never did. I checked
    my progress for the month on True Achievements, and found out I had unlocked 75 achievements in Game Pass games for the month, but I missed out on the 600 reward points. I don't think waiting a few days will make a difference. I hope I'm wrong.
  9. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

    Big changes to Xbox Game Pass Quests - Thoughts and discussions

    I like how for quests that are specific for a game you don't have to unlock achievements. For example gta 5 and borderlands 2 have you steal 35 cars and shoot 25 enemies. Since I have most achievements unlocked for both games, both gamepass quests can
    still be finished even if you have 100% game completion.
  10. SourMercury751 Win User

    Achievement/Quest completed in-game, but not unlocked on Xbox

    It may not be Xbox Live's Fault. It may just be the game itself. I've encountered this on Rocket League as well, where one of the achievements were bugged and hard to get. I would suggest, you might just wait it out or contact the Game Publishers.
  11. Pale Cosmos Win User

    Achievement/Quest completed in-game, but not unlocked on Xbox

    I've just found a second achievement unlocked in-game, from the same game, with the same issue..
  12. Pale Cosmos Win User

    Achievement/Quest completed in-game, but not unlocked on Xbox

    It may not be Xbox Live's Fault. It may just be the game itself. I've encountered this on Rocket League as well, where one of the achievements were bugged and hard to get. I would suggest, you might just wait it out or contact the Game Publishers.
    Thanks for your response :)



    Unfortunately I contacted Zenimax support first and they said that because the achievement has unlocked in-game, that it's not on their end.

    They told me to contact Xbox support in regards to the achievement remaining locked on my Xbox profile.

    Thanks
Thema:

Achievement/Quest completed in-game, but not unlocked on Xbox

Loading...
  1. Achievement/Quest completed in-game, but not unlocked on Xbox - Similar Threads - Achievement Quest completed

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  4. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  5. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  7. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  8. Are you going to bring back the achieve more, earn more quest? Where we can earn any...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Are you going to bring back the achieve more, earn more quest? Where we can earn any...: I want to know if the achieve more, earn more quest will come back so i can earn achievements from non-game pass games like Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham, Assassins Creed Unity, etc.? I want to...
  9. How to fix game pass quest achievement

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix game pass quest achievement: Hey Microsoft i need help the xbox one game pass quest achievement is not registering everytime i get an achievement the quest doesn't register in i checked everything i am a member of ultimate...
  10. How do i fix xbox game pass achievement quest

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i fix xbox game pass achievement quest: Hello Microsoft i have been having issues with xbox game pass quest it seems that everytime i did an achievement the achievement quest is not registering in i tried restarting clearing xbox cache...