Achievement Progress Tracker completely broken
Discus and support Achievement Progress Tracker completely broken in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Two days ago all my missing achievements said "0%" but after a while they showed the correct % again. Today the wins on certain game modes went up like... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Yuji-4B068073-8031-4704-ACC7-8A0BE28A7EDE, Mar 23, 2014.
Thema:
Achievement Progress Tracker completely broken
Loading...
-
Achievement Progress Tracker completely broken - Similar Threads - Achievement Progress Tracker
-
Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them
in XboX InsidersOmega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me... -
Help with achievements on Xbox Series S
in XboX InsidersHelp with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself.... -
Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?
in XboX InsidersIs the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up... -
Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)
in XboX InsidersMythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base... -
Is there any way to completely reset a game, including achievements and multiplayer progress?
in XBoX Games and AppsIs there any way to completely reset a game, including achievements and multiplayer progress?: So, here’s the situation: a few years ago, a friend of mine use cheats and a mod menu to get every achievement in a certain game and get me to max level in the multiplayer. I was wondering if it... -
Fallout Shelter achievements not unlocking or progressing
in XBoX Games and AppsFallout Shelter achievements not unlocking or progressing: I'm playing Fallout Shelter and have met the criteria for scrapping 500 items (in fact, I've doubled it) and also crafted all themes. Despite this, both achievements say I'm only a little over... -
How do I make it so my Minecraft achievements will unlock/progress again
in XBoX Games and AppsHow do I make it so my Minecraft achievements will unlock/progress again: I've tried to get some achievements, but they wont unlock or progress. I made sure I'm not in creative and cheats are disabled. I also reinstalled minecraft. 46fa948b-0eee-40b0-a38b-b0e383ef18eb -
achievements & game progress disappeared for my entire friends list
in XBoX Games and Appsachievements & game progress disappeared for my entire friends list: I open my achievements list yesterday to compare game progress with another friend I realize very quickly that all of my achievements we’re gone, as well as every person on my friends list... -
Certain Achievements won't progress past 75%.
in XBoX Games and AppsCertain Achievements won't progress past 75%.: In the Game Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Anniversary Edition, certain achievements won't unlock or progress past 75% These achievements include; "Gotta Raise 'Em All!" "Let the Good Times Roll,"...