Achievement Progress Stopped Tracking and I Can't Unlock Achievements Anymore
Discus and support Achievement Progress Stopped Tracking and I Can't Unlock Achievements Anymore in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; About 2 weeks ago while playing Skyrim I noticed it had been a while since I had unlocked an Achievement (No, I don't have any mods enabled or even... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DJ Prod1gy, Nov 24, 2016.
Thema:
Achievement Progress Stopped Tracking and I Can't Unlock Achievements Anymore
Loading...
-
Achievement Progress Stopped Tracking and I Can't Unlock Achievements Anymore - Similar Threads - Achievement Progress Stopped
-
Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement
in XboX InsidersIs this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,... -
Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox
in XboX InsidersMythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments] -
I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update
in XboX InsidersI'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is... -
Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements
in XboX InsidersProposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? 1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements do 2️⃣ Custom... -
Is there any way to completely reset a game, including achievements and multiplayer progress?
in XBoX Games and AppsIs there any way to completely reset a game, including achievements and multiplayer progress?: So, here’s the situation: a few years ago, a friend of mine use cheats and a mod menu to get every achievement in a certain game and get me to max level in the multiplayer. I was wondering if it... -
Fallout Shelter achievements not unlocking or progressing
in XBoX Games and AppsFallout Shelter achievements not unlocking or progressing: I'm playing Fallout Shelter and have met the criteria for scrapping 500 items (in fact, I've doubled it) and also crafted all themes. Despite this, both achievements say I'm only a little over... -
How do I make it so my Minecraft achievements will unlock/progress again
in XBoX Games and AppsHow do I make it so my Minecraft achievements will unlock/progress again: I've tried to get some achievements, but they wont unlock or progress. I made sure I'm not in creative and cheats are disabled. I also reinstalled minecraft. 46fa948b-0eee-40b0-a38b-b0e383ef18eb -
achievements & game progress disappeared for my entire friends list
in XBoX Games and Appsachievements & game progress disappeared for my entire friends list: I open my achievements list yesterday to compare game progress with another friend I realize very quickly that all of my achievements we’re gone, as well as every person on my friends list... -
Certain Achievements won't progress past 75%.
in XBoX Games and AppsCertain Achievements won't progress past 75%.: In the Game Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Anniversary Edition, certain achievements won't unlock or progress past 75% These achievements include; "Gotta Raise 'Em All!" "Let the Good Times Roll,"...