Achievement Progress Not Syncing Between Microsoft Solitaire Collection (Windows 8 to Android)
Discus and support Achievement Progress Not Syncing Between Microsoft Solitaire Collection (Windows 8 to Android) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have unlocked all of the achievements on the Windows 8 version of Microsoft Solitaire Collection. I know for a fact that stats and achievement... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VictimOfDesire, May 11, 2018.
Thema:
Achievement Progress Not Syncing Between Microsoft Solitaire Collection (Windows 8 to Android)
Loading...
-
Achievement Progress Not Syncing Between Microsoft Solitaire Collection (Windows 8 to Android) - Similar Threads - Achievement Progress Syncing
-
Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16
in XboX InsidersMythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game... -
Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?
in XboX InsidersHey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t... -
Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement
in XboX InsidersIs this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,... -
Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox
in XboX InsidersMythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments] -
Is there any way to completely reset a game, including achievements and multiplayer progress?
in XBoX Games and AppsIs there any way to completely reset a game, including achievements and multiplayer progress?: So, here’s the situation: a few years ago, a friend of mine use cheats and a mod menu to get every achievement in a certain game and get me to max level in the multiplayer. I was wondering if it... -
Fallout Shelter achievements not unlocking or progressing
in XBoX Games and AppsFallout Shelter achievements not unlocking or progressing: I'm playing Fallout Shelter and have met the criteria for scrapping 500 items (in fact, I've doubled it) and also crafted all themes. Despite this, both achievements say I'm only a little over... -
How do I make it so my Minecraft achievements will unlock/progress again
in XBoX Games and AppsHow do I make it so my Minecraft achievements will unlock/progress again: I've tried to get some achievements, but they wont unlock or progress. I made sure I'm not in creative and cheats are disabled. I also reinstalled minecraft. 46fa948b-0eee-40b0-a38b-b0e383ef18eb -
achievements & game progress disappeared for my entire friends list
in XBoX Games and Appsachievements & game progress disappeared for my entire friends list: I open my achievements list yesterday to compare game progress with another friend I realize very quickly that all of my achievements we’re gone, as well as every person on my friends list... -
Certain Achievements won't progress past 75%.
in XBoX Games and AppsCertain Achievements won't progress past 75%.: In the Game Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Anniversary Edition, certain achievements won't unlock or progress past 75% These achievements include; "Gotta Raise 'Em All!" "Let the Good Times Roll,"...