Achievement progress interrupted

Discus and support Achievement progress interrupted in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; How can I solve the problem that appears in some games, where the progress for the achievements to be unlocked is interrupted and does not advance no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Roadsterk, Jan 5, 2021.

  1. Roadsterk
    Roadsterk Guest

    Achievement progress interrupted


    How can I solve the problem that appears in some games, where the progress for the achievements to be unlocked is interrupted and does not advance no matter how much you continue playing, for example MCC, SODII.

    :)
     
    Roadsterk, Jan 5, 2021
    #1
  2. SeptemberWasp Win User

    LEGO marvel superheroes login frustration

    We have issues as simple as me and my wife playing. The mission will end and it will be seemingly completely random whether my wife (the second player?) gets the achievement for it.

    We will get login issues as well but even if things are going totally fine and we checked the home page to make sure we were both logged in. The level will progress without interruption but at the end there will be no achievement for her.

    Very annoying. She misses at least 60% of all level completion achievements although present and playing the entire time.
  3. Willie Everstop Win User

    Flash of Light?

    Is that the Pulse Grenade achievement? Play King of the Hill with the Grenadier perk or interrupt assassinations in FFA.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

    How do I stop my games from uninstalling themselves?

    if you interrupt the update process, the game will become corrupted and delete itself.

    You need to pause any updates in progress before shutting down your machine
  5. DominumStige Win User

    Deleted games

    Hi!

    It can happen when an update is in progress and you decide to interrupt it. Some games need to download full client and not just patches. Did you stop the updates?
  6. dumdum55876 Win User

    Issue with new xbox one and COD:WW2

    Hi,

    When you say level progress, are you talking about installation progress or in game level? If you are talking about installation progress you should be able to find it either in my games or apps or in queue if installation was interrupted
    there may be a chance that it has been corrupted and may need you to uninstall and reinstalled again.
Thema:

Achievement progress interrupted

Loading...
  1. Achievement progress interrupted - Similar Threads - Achievement progress interrupted

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  4. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  5. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. Is there any way to completely reset a game, including achievements and multiplayer progress?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to completely reset a game, including achievements and multiplayer progress?: So, here’s the situation: a few years ago, a friend of mine use cheats and a mod menu to get every achievement in a certain game and get me to max level in the multiplayer. I was wondering if it...
  7. Fallout Shelter achievements not unlocking or progressing

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout Shelter achievements not unlocking or progressing: I'm playing Fallout Shelter and have met the criteria for scrapping 500 items (in fact, I've doubled it) and also crafted all themes. Despite this, both achievements say I'm only a little over...
  8. How do I make it so my Minecraft achievements will unlock/progress again

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I make it so my Minecraft achievements will unlock/progress again: I've tried to get some achievements, but they wont unlock or progress. I made sure I'm not in creative and cheats are disabled. I also reinstalled minecraft. 46fa948b-0eee-40b0-a38b-b0e383ef18eb
  9. achievements & game progress disappeared for my entire friends list

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    achievements & game progress disappeared for my entire friends list: I open my achievements list yesterday to compare game progress with another friend I realize very quickly that all of my achievements we’re gone, as well as every person on my friends list...
  10. Certain Achievements won't progress past 75%.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Certain Achievements won't progress past 75%.: In the Game Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Anniversary Edition, certain achievements won't unlock or progress past 75% These achievements include; "Gotta Raise 'Em All!" "Let the Good Times Roll,"...