Achievement popups have changed and it looks like the 360 popup!?

Discus and support Achievement popups have changed and it looks like the 360 popup!? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It looks like they might be a bit taller. submitted by /u/Nabu_Gamer [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Nabu_Gamer, Sep 30, 2020.

  1. Achievement popups have changed and it looks like the 360 popup!?

    /u/Nabu_Gamer, Sep 30, 2020
    #1
  2. H3PA80R Win User

    Achievement Popup

    Sometimes there could be a delay for the achievement to pop up. It also could be an issue if you are online while playing a game. Since when does the pop up wont show up anymore?
  3. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

    Achievement Popup

    Might be worth it to check on your notification settings. Recently I was having issues with notifications not popping the banner as well. I went into the settings and toggled the banner popup option off and on. Afterwards, I performed a system power cycle
    and the notifications began to pop properly again afterwards. https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/pop-up-notifications

    Hopefully, that will resolve the issue you're seeing as well.
  4. matthewiag Win User

    Achievement Popup

    Hello

    Please do the following and your Notifications should start working again.

    • Head over to Settings
    • Preferences
    • Notifications
    • Turn them off
    • Press and Hold the Power Button for 10 Seconds
    • Wait 1 Min
    • Turn your console back on
    • Re enable Notifications within the settings

    They should be working once again
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

    Achievement Popup

    Hi Music,

    Sorry for the issue with achievements. You can check out this
    guide for issues with achievements.
    Also check on trueachievements if they are unlocking there. Personally had this issue where they didn't pop up when got them. Later on like day or two later they popped up.

    Thanks,

    Brad
  6. ravary212 Win User

    Achievement Popup

Thema:

Achievement popups have changed and it looks like the 360 popup!?

Loading...
  1. Achievement popups have changed and it looks like the 360 popup!? - Similar Threads - Achievement popups changed

  2. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  3. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  4. A suggestion for the achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    A suggestion for the achievements: I know that already appeared the Mythic Achievement on the last update but I think it could be more better if was called DIAMOND achievement, which makes more sense since the rare achievements...
  5. Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update

    in XboX Insiders
    Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was...
  6. I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting...
  7. Bug Report: GOALS - 'Top Grinder' achievement tracking issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug Report: GOALS - 'Top Grinder' achievement tracking issue: Issue Description: I noticed a tracking bug with the "Top Grinder" achievement in GOALS. Currently, the achievement progress only updates after completing two matches instead of tracking every...
  8. Achievement badge, a pretty cool idea.

    in XboX Insiders
    Achievement badge, a pretty cool idea.: A badge that shows the number of games we completed 100% (achievements) would be great! submitted by /u/SkorPi4L [link] [comments]
  9. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  10. Achievement "trophy" not showing up in achievement popup

    in XboX Insiders
    Achievement "trophy" not showing up in achievement popup: Anyone else not seeing achievement art display properly? The trophy isn't showing up when an achievement pops. In the "Hold x to open", the 'x' (xbox button) is missing. Can't upload a cell phone...