Achievement popup bug

Discus and support Achievement popup bug in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Sometimes the achievement popup doesnt appear. Today i've unlocked 3 achievements (2 for Youtube app, 1 for PvZ Modern Warefare), the achievement for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RenatoGóes, May 17, 2014.

  1. RenatoGóes
    RenatoGóes Guest

    Achievement popup bug


    Sometimes the achievement popup doesnt appear. Today i've unlocked 3 achievements (2 for Youtube app, 1 for PvZ Modern Warefare), the achievement for Youtube had a delay, but appeared. The other simply doesnt appeared, and this is happening lots of times.
    When i look in my achievement list, all my point for this achievements were there.

    My OS version > 6.2.10951.0 (xb_rel_1405.140514-2300)fre

    Tks

    Renato Goes

    :)
     
    RenatoGóes, May 17, 2014
    #1
  2. Dr El Diablo
    Dr El Diablo Guest
    No access to beta forum

    Someone bug with this beta

    problème with

    disc error

    pad disconnection

    no popup when friend connect

    sorry my English is not perfect
     
    Dr El Diablo, May 17, 2014
    #2
  3. Wishcatcher
    Wishcatcher Guest
    Wishcatcher, May 17, 2014
    #3
  4. EdwardKenway195 Win User

    Minecraft for Windows 10 Achievements not unlocking

    Hello,

    Well minecraft is a game that has lots of achievements and some of them are bugged i myself face these types of problems i tried to get the beaconater achievement i tried it 6 times but no results. Sorry i have no known answer to your question but the achievements
    sometimes popup randomly.
  5. H3PA80R Win User

    Achievement Popup

    Sometimes there could be a delay for the achievement to pop up. It also could be an issue if you are online while playing a game. Since when does the pop up wont show up anymore?
  6. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

    Achievement Popup

    Might be worth it to check on your notification settings. Recently I was having issues with notifications not popping the banner as well. I went into the settings and toggled the banner popup option off and on. Afterwards, I performed a system power cycle
    and the notifications began to pop properly again afterwards. https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/pop-up-notifications

    Hopefully, that will resolve the issue you're seeing as well.
  7. matthewiag Win User

    Achievement Popup

    Hello

    Please do the following and your Notifications should start working again.

    • Head over to Settings
    • Preferences
    • Notifications
    • Turn them off
    • Press and Hold the Power Button for 10 Seconds
    • Wait 1 Min
    • Turn your console back on
    • Re enable Notifications within the settings

    They should be working once again
  8. XBF Brad A Win User

    Achievement Popup

    Hi Music,

    Sorry for the issue with achievements. You can check out this
    guide for issues with achievements.
    Also check on trueachievements if they are unlocking there. Personally had this issue where they didn't pop up when got them. Later on like day or two later they popped up.

    Thanks,

    Brad
Thema:

Achievement popup bug

Loading...
  1. Achievement popup bug - Similar Threads - Achievement popup bug

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  5. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  6. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  7. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  8. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  9. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  10. Achievement "trophy" not showing up in achievement popup

    in XboX Insiders
    Achievement "trophy" not showing up in achievement popup: Anyone else not seeing achievement art display properly? The trophy isn't showing up when an achievement pops. In the "Hold x to open", the 'x' (xbox button) is missing. Can't upload a cell phone...