Achievement points lost.

Discus and support Achievement points lost. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] I unlocked all achievements but no points for "Full Ultimate Power!" Please help. [img] 5af594de-2dd6-49ae-ac97-9c706299caf7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PshemOL, Nov 3, 2017.

  1. PshemOL
    PshemOL Guest

    Achievement points lost.


    Achievement points lost. [​IMG]

    I unlocked all achievements but no points for "Full Ultimate Power!" Please help.

    Achievement points lost. [​IMG]

    :)
     
    PshemOL, Nov 3, 2017
    #1
  2. OCRyzen
    OCRyzen Guest
    Deleting Achievement Points

    Same scenario & just tried Downloading my Profile & the points + achievements, are the same.. I've lost over 4000 GP + achievements etc..
     
    OCRyzen, Nov 3, 2017
    #2
  3. ARK: Survival Evolved "New Player Dedicated Server" (Details Inside)

    Wouldn't it get lost and its not to the point. What I'm looking for or hoping to achieve. I will post tho. Why not.
     
    TippedRaptor238, Nov 3, 2017
    #3
  4. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

    Gamerscore Decrease

    Do you know what game/s you've lost the achievement points in?
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

    MS Ultimate Word Games

    Your points and achievements will not be lost. They are sync with your Microsoft account. Don't worry.
  6. Jmarcos(2) Win User

    Achievements disappearing

    Hey, I did not lost my point. But My XB360 game are not uploading the achievements to Xbox.com.
  7. OCRyzen Win User

    Deleting Achievement Points

    Same scenario & just tried Downloading my Profile & the points + achievements, are the same.. I've lost over 4000 GP + achievements etc..
  8. bowski477 Win User

    Lost Avatar and Achievement points

Thema:

Achievement points lost.

Loading...
  1. Achievement points lost. - Similar Threads - Achievement points lost

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  4. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  5. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. Leader board points still not being adjusted after reaching achievements, I still am stuck...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Leader board points still not being adjusted after reaching achievements, I still am stuck...: Is this still being worked on? 08f7cddf-fdb6-4429-a982-50cd28e5e128
  7. Why are my Achievements not tracking and getting my reward 5 points for Microsoft rewards?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Why are my Achievements not tracking and getting my reward 5 points for Microsoft rewards?: I've been earning achievements but they're not tracking in the leaderboards it says I have zero but I have the achievement unlocked and I'm not getting my Five Points for Microsoft rewards...
  8. Is anyone having issues with rewards not registering achievements and points earned?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Is anyone having issues with rewards not registering achievements and points earned?: Is anyone having issues with rewards not registering achievements and points earned? 232ae4bc-a7f7-49bc-b100-28ff6021cbf8
  9. Why did xbox change how many points you get for earning the daily Achievement

    in XBoX on Windows
    Why did xbox change how many points you get for earning the daily Achievement: Why did xbox change the daily achievement reward from 50 to 5 points! that is so stupid!!!! it takes a lot longer to do that then any other reward!! Is there any way to start something for them to...
  10. I can't get two point hospital to track achievements

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get two point hospital to track achievements: Two point hospital won't track achievements. Help I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and started a new game It unlocked level 10 hospital and cure a patient then it stopped tracking it...