Achievement on SWBF 2 at 100% but not unlocking

Discus and support Achievement on SWBF 2 at 100% but not unlocking in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, I was doing achievements on Star Wars battlefront 2, and there was one achievement, “There is no such thing as luck”. You needed to engage in an... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CookieCat666, Dec 31, 2017.

  1. CookieCat666
    CookieCat666 Guest

    Achievement on SWBF 2 at 100% but not unlocking


    So, I was doing achievements on Star Wars battlefront 2, and there was one achievement, “There is no such thing as luck”. You needed to engage in an arcade match, and that’s what I did, about 5 times. I go to my achievement list, and it just says locked,
    100%. I tried other achievements in the same game with no problem, after this one would not work. Is there a way Microsoft can fix this, or something I need to try. Very frustrating...

    :)
     
    CookieCat666, Dec 31, 2017
    #1
  2. Achievement progress at 100% but not unlocking.

    Hey there DannDax!

    Sorry to hear about the achievement not unlocking. If you haven't already, you can try power cycling your Xbox One console and checking to see if the achievement pops up. It is
    possible for delays to occur when unlocking achievements. Your progress for unlocking the achievement is recorded and it may take a little time for the achievement to pop up. You can find out more information regarding issues with achievements on our problems
    with Xbox One achievements and challenges
    page.
     
    Mister Quimby, Dec 31, 2017
    #2
  3. DannDax
    DannDax Guest
    Achievement progress at 100% but not unlocking.

    It worked! I unplugged it the first time to no avail, but power cycling the console seemed to do the trick, thank!
     
    DannDax, Dec 31, 2017
    #3
  4. CrazY1985 Win User

    Achievement Unlocking Issue

    I've had this once in Star Wars Battlefront 2.

    Achievements was 100% done, but not unlocked.

    It unlocked randomly within a week.
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

    The problem with unlocking achievements on Xbox One, when will we have the solution?

    I have 2 games, Kona and Condemned that are not 100% because buggy achievements will not unlock.
  6. L31GHS Win User

    Banned

    Hey OG maybe you were banned because of gears 2 seeing as you unlocked your level 100 veteran gear achievement one month before you unlocked the level 25 achievement???
  7. Boomer X1 S Win User

    Xbox One S Update?

    Well maybe I play Forza 5 again today just to see if those 2 100% achievements are unlocked.
  8. Huntsipallo Win User

    Achievements not unlocking

    I have a same problem too. RE Revelations 2 on xbox one, four achievements doesn't unlock, even game hub says 100% on every achievement.
Thema:

Achievement on SWBF 2 at 100% but not unlocking

Loading...
  1. Achievement on SWBF 2 at 100% but not unlocking - Similar Threads - Achievement SWBF 100%

  2. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  3. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  4. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  5. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  6. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  7. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  8. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  9. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  10. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]