Achievement on LEGO Marvel Super Heroes.

Discus and support Achievement on LEGO Marvel Super Heroes. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, recently I bought LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (Xbox One) and I want to get all the achievements. One of it requires a second controller, but I don't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by gpgp2006, Apr 8, 2020.

  1. gpgp2006
    gpgp2006 Guest

    Achievement on LEGO Marvel Super Heroes.


    So, recently I bought LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (Xbox One) and I want to get all the achievements. One of it requires a second controller, but I don't have two controllers (the achievement don't I know you?). Is there a way to get this achievement with only
    one controller?

    Então, recentemente eu comprei o jogo LEGO Marvel Super Heroes de Xbox One e eu quero conseguir todas as conquistas. Pra conseguir uma delas, você precisa de 2 controles, mas eu só tenho um (a conquista não te conheço?) Tem algum jeito de conseguir essa
    conquista com um controle só?

    :)
     
    gpgp2006, Apr 8, 2020
    #1
  2. The1337gamer Win User
  3. Dylan Beamish Win User

    Why is my game not installing?

    Lego marvel super hero’s 2
  4. Shadic gamer Win User

    Deadpool bug locked after being unlocked- how to solve it?

    Lego Marvel Super Heroes 1
  5. Ackis Win User

    Achievement on LEGO Marvel Super Heroes.

  6. Jacen Hallene Win User

    I don't know what to do!

    It only happens on Lego marvel Super Heroes 2
Thema:

Achievement on LEGO Marvel Super Heroes.

Loading...
  1. Achievement on LEGO Marvel Super Heroes. - Similar Threads - Achievement LEGO Marvel

  2. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  3. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  4. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  5. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  6. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  8. A suggestion for the achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    A suggestion for the achievements: I know that already appeared the Mythic Achievement on the last update but I think it could be more better if was called DIAMOND achievement, which makes more sense since the rare achievements...
  9. Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update

    in XboX Insiders
    Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was...
  10. I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting...