Achievement on LEGO Marvel Super Heroes.

Discus and support Achievement on LEGO Marvel Super Heroes. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, recently I bought LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (Xbox One) and I want to get all the achievements. One of it requires a second controller, but I don't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by gpgp2006, Apr 8, 2020.

1. gpgp2006
    gpgp2006 Guest

So, recently I bought LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (Xbox One) and I want to get all the achievements. One of it requires a second controller, but I don't have two controllers (the achievement don't I know you?). Is there a way to get this achievement with only
    one controller?

Então, recentemente eu comprei o jogo LEGO Marvel Super Heroes de Xbox One e eu quero conseguir todas as conquistas. Pra conseguir uma delas, você precisa de 2 controles, mas eu só tenho um (a conquista não te conheço?) Tem algum jeito de conseguir essa
    conquista com um controle só?

:)

gpgp2006, Apr 8, 2020
  2. The1337gamer Win User
  3. Dylan Beamish Win User

Why is my game not installing?

Lego marvel super hero’s 2
  4. Shadic gamer Win User

Deadpool bug locked after being unlocked- how to solve it?

Lego Marvel Super Heroes 1
  5. Ackis Win User

6. Jacen Hallene Win User

I don't know what to do!

It only happens on Lego marvel Super Heroes 2
Thema:

1. Achievement on LEGO Marvel Super Heroes. - Similar Threads - Achievement LEGO Marvel

2. Bug Achievements Samsung TV

in XboX Insiders
    Bug Achievements Samsung TV: The green pop up not show up on my Samsung TV QN90A from Sweden in Xcloud when i get achievement. I must often reset my Samsung TV QN90A often with latest update to Xcloud. Please resolve the bug....
  3. Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish: [img] So In PC xbox app. its all Turkish but achievements are Russian for no reason. I dont know why but It just disturbs me. Take a look at the achievements and the overall texts. Youll see what...
  4. Achievements aren't working for fallout 4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Achievements aren't working for fallout 4: I've been achievement hunting and skyrim and minecraft achievements are working but fallout 4 achievements aren't 45acdfd8-d4ba-4d88-8860-563157bb286f
  5. Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.: The “Hunter/Hunted” achievement in Fallout 4 did not unlock despite me completing the quest. You can see that I’ve got passed that and completed the next mission just fine with that one’s...
  6. My Gamerscore and Achievement

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Gamerscore and Achievement: When I play online last time in Xbox 360 in Xbox one I came across hacking lobby in call of duty and I got free achievement and gamer score can Phil spencer reset them in my 360 account? Don't...
  7. What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz: What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz? It currently says to me that my TV setup doesn't support 4k@120Hz. What about my TV setup do I need to change? 762e6b27-915d-412c-af60-03b79c7f7302
  8. Achievement wont unlock

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievement wont unlock: Hey I am playing Suicide squad and the achievement "Shock Treatment" will not unlock. I have tried restarting the console, hard reset holding the button for 10 seconds etc and tried uninstalling...
  9. How to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account: I've seen a few people in 2018 and 2020 ask questions around being able to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account. My son also has been working off my hotmail...
  10. Achievements are seemingly not working in a game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements are seemingly not working in a game.: The game Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator has been consistently not working with achievements, I have the exact requirement to get the Mediocrity achievement but the game isn't actually giving...