Achievement on Ghosts

Discus and support Achievement on Ghosts in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I've a little bug with an achivement on Call of Duty Ghost on Xbox One. Actually, in Extinction mod, I escaped (today again with 5 relics) many... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UniT Antho, Jan 8, 2014.

  1. UniT Antho
    UniT Antho Guest

    Achievement on Ghosts


    Hi,

    I've a little bug with an achivement on Call of Duty Ghost on Xbox One. Actually, in Extinction mod, I escaped (today again with 5 relics) many times but the achivement to escape for the first time is again locked, whereas I've unlocked all others (escape
    with 1 relic, escape with 1:30 remaining, with 4 players and completing all challenges). It is the last one achievement locked and I don't understand why. What could I do ?

    :)
     
    UniT Antho, Jan 8, 2014
    #1
  2. Mayday Completionist

    I gave up on getting achievements for ghosts Achievement on Ghosts :(
     
    Iron Man TStark, Jan 8, 2014
    #2
  3. Achievements didn't unlock but did requirements for them

    These achievements didn't unlock

    on the new ghosts dlc exodus

    achievements are: mass exodus

    nemesis completionist
     
    sXSinfulSaintXs, Jan 8, 2014
    #3
  4. The Wee Bear Win User

    Tile transparency and screenshots not working

    Yes that option will stay ghosted until you apply a screenshot, photo on a memory stick or achievement art as a background.

    Have you tried applying any achievement art and it's still ghosted?
  5. Iron Man TStark Win User

    Mayday Completionist

    I gave up on getting achievements for ghosts :(
  6. DriedPooh Win User

    Replay Value

    OIC Ghost u boosted some achievments
  7. The Alkhemist Win User

    Achievements not unlocking

    I am having issues with getting achievements for two games so far - COD Ghost and AC4 - the AC4 is a mission completion achievement and the Ghost achievement is Liberty Wall - which both of my sons got (one before I started playing and the other got his
    a day after I started playing).
  8. USEDDEV0TEE Win User

    xbox live gamerscore not updateing and not allowing me to unlock xbox one achievements

    i also just tried to unlock the piece of cake achievement in call of duty ghost and what did i expect to achievement!!
Thema:

Achievement on Ghosts

Loading...
  1. Achievement on Ghosts - Similar Threads - Achievement Ghosts

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  4. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  5. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  7. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  8. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  9. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  10. Achievement not unlocking - Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement not unlocking - Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2: I have a problem with the "Single Player Master" achievement not unlocking in Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2. This isn't a new problem and there is quite a bit of documentation...