Achievement Notifications Wont Appear

Discus and support Achievement Notifications Wont Appear in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For the last 2 weeks or show none of my achievement notifications show but they unlock just fine. My phone and PC get the pop upa but not my xbox x... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LanceX2, Mar 1, 2020.

1. LanceX2
    LanceX2 Guest

For the last 2 weeks or show none of my achievement notifications show but they unlock just fine.

My phone and PC get the pop upa but not my xbox x while playing.

Is their a fix?

:)

LanceX2, Mar 1, 2020
  2. LanceX2 Win User

Ive hard Reset . Deleted Profile and checked all settings.
  3. Epic Louie Win User

A lot of people are having the same issue with all notifications, not just achievements. They are working on it.
  4. amaz c Win User

Same problem here. Just be patient, they‘ll fix it.
  5. ItzAprilLol Win User

Hello! I am having the same issue. I unlocked one yesterday and didnt even notice. Try checking in settings > Preferences> Notifications > Xbox Notifications there's an option for achievement notifications,
    see if that is enabled.

I think it just may be a fluke for now with mine, but yours has been two weeks.
  6. Malacath Win User

Diablo III Achievements Won't Unlock

@spiderworm

Best not to post in old threads because the mods usually just end up locking them.

Anyway give it another couple of days. I've had this happen a few times when achievements appear to be stuck on done..unlocking.

But eventually they just appear unlocked. You probably wont even get a notification.
Thema:

1. Achievement Notifications Wont Appear - Similar Threads - Achievement Notifications Wont

2. Bug Achievements Samsung TV

in XboX Insiders
    Bug Achievements Samsung TV: The green pop up not show up on my Samsung TV QN90A from Sweden in Xcloud when i get achievement. I must often reset my Samsung TV QN90A often with latest update to Xcloud. Please resolve the bug....
  3. Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish: [img] So In PC xbox app. its all Turkish but achievements are Russian for no reason. I dont know why but It just disturbs me. Take a look at the achievements and the overall texts. Youll see what...
  4. Achievements aren't working for fallout 4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Achievements aren't working for fallout 4: I've been achievement hunting and skyrim and minecraft achievements are working but fallout 4 achievements aren't 45acdfd8-d4ba-4d88-8860-563157bb286f
  5. Xbox App / Gamebar doesn't send notifications when unlocking an achievement.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App / Gamebar doesn't send notifications when unlocking an achievement.: I tried ALL kinds of troubleshooting. Local accounts, install/uninstall, changing around notification settings NOTHING worked. When my friend types I get a notification but never from an...
  6. Xbox App achievements don't appear in notifications or make a sound on Win 10, only when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App achievements don't appear in notifications or make a sound on Win 10, only when...: I have googled and tried just about every fix I have seen. All notifications are on in every area, Xbox game bar, the notification control themselves. Focus assist isn't on. The Xbox game bar is...
  7. Xbox Achievements in notifications behind and activity feed.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Achievements in notifications behind and activity feed.: [img] [img] As you can see in the pictures my achievements are 2days behind what the game shows current and it all began last week. Activity feed and notifications used to show the most recent...
  8. How do you turn off Achievement Notifications while playing on the Xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you turn off Achievement Notifications while playing on the Xbox app on PC?: Update: I think I found the toggle in the notifications section of the Xbox Game Bar settings. Haven't managed to test yet. 5629afe6-d572-4eef-9d32-5a594bc2c7f0
  9. XBOX console companion "Achievment unlocked" notification

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX console companion "Achievment unlocked" notification: For a few days, I've been getting different "achievment unlocked" notifications(1) from the xbox console companion when xbox pc game pass is turned off and even not in any game on the computer....
  10. No notification when i unlock Achievements in Pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No notification when i unlock Achievements in Pc: Im playing some of the Xbox gamepass games, and i don't seem to get the notifications to pop-up when i unlock an achievement, even tho i turned on the option in xbox game bar to notify me it still...