Achievement notification not popping up

Discus and support Achievement notification not popping up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just as title says anyone else having probs with achievement notification? My console is connected to internet,fully powered down etc done all... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by paul middleton1, Jan 27, 2023.

1. Achievement notification not popping up

Just as title says anyone else having probs with achievement notification?

My console is connected to internet,fully powered down etc done all suggested fixes.

Recently got a message upon loading it that they couldn't sign me in at one point is this the prob or just Microsoft servers not picking up my console is connected?

The gameerscore has added no problem just no sound or pop up

:)

paul middleton1, Jan 27, 2023
  2. HairyBuzz Win User

Achievment notifications not popping up

3. KJR24 Win User

Achievement notifications not popping up.

I can't believe this still has not been fixed. I've had this issue for 2 years now. Hard resetting fixes it for a day, then the next day it's broken again. On top of achievement notifications, I don't get notifications when a friend comes online or when
    I receive a new message. How do I fix this? Why has this not been patched?
  4. Spyroman12 Win User

Achievment notifications not popping up

Sorry buddy, this is something that you are just going to have to wait out. Being part of the preview beta comes with...risks, I suppose you could say. Just give it about a week, and your achievements will start to pop up again.

Sorry to be the bringer of bad news
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I have here steps that we can try, please perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Achievement notifications not popping up.

It's an ongoing problem that's happening to a lot of people.

Happens to me quite a lot,sometimes they show,sometimes they wont.

It has been reported many times since so it's just a case of waiting for a fix.

Deleting & redownloading your profile sometimes gives you a temporary fix.
Thema:

1. Achievement notification not popping up - Similar Threads - Achievement notification popping

2. Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish: [img] So In PC xbox app. its all Turkish but achievements are Russian for no reason. I dont know why but It just disturbs me. Take a look at the achievements and the overall texts. Youll see what...
  3. Achievements aren't working for fallout 4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Achievements aren't working for fallout 4: I've been achievement hunting and skyrim and minecraft achievements are working but fallout 4 achievements aren't 45acdfd8-d4ba-4d88-8860-563157bb286f
  4. Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.: The “Hunter/Hunted” achievement in Fallout 4 did not unlock despite me completing the quest. You can see that I’ve got passed that and completed the next mission just fine with that one’s...
  5. Xbox App / Gamebar doesn't send notifications when unlocking an achievement.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App / Gamebar doesn't send notifications when unlocking an achievement.: I tried ALL kinds of troubleshooting. Local accounts, install/uninstall, changing around notification settings NOTHING worked. When my friend types I get a notification but never from an...
  6. Xbox App achievements don't appear in notifications or make a sound on Win 10, only when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App achievements don't appear in notifications or make a sound on Win 10, only when...: I have googled and tried just about every fix I have seen. All notifications are on in every area, Xbox game bar, the notification control themselves. Focus assist isn't on. The Xbox game bar is...
  7. Xbox Achievements in notifications behind and activity feed.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Achievements in notifications behind and activity feed.: [img] [img] As you can see in the pictures my achievements are 2days behind what the game shows current and it all began last week. Activity feed and notifications used to show the most recent...
  8. How do you turn off Achievement Notifications while playing on the Xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you turn off Achievement Notifications while playing on the Xbox app on PC?: Update: I think I found the toggle in the notifications section of the Xbox Game Bar settings. Haven't managed to test yet. 5629afe6-d572-4eef-9d32-5a594bc2c7f0
  9. XBOX console companion "Achievment unlocked" notification

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX console companion "Achievment unlocked" notification: For a few days, I've been getting different "achievment unlocked" notifications(1) from the xbox console companion when xbox pc game pass is turned off and even not in any game on the computer....
  10. No notification when i unlock Achievements in Pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No notification when i unlock Achievements in Pc: Im playing some of the Xbox gamepass games, and i don't seem to get the notifications to pop-up when i unlock an achievement, even tho i turned on the option in xbox game bar to notify me it still...