Achievement Notification Error

Discus and support Achievement Notification Error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been playing Bugsnax, but recently I don't receive a single notification when I unlock an achievement. They still unlock, but I have to check the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UnwaryCoin9457, Jan 13, 2023.

1. Achievement Notification Error

I've been playing Bugsnax, but recently I don't receive a single notification when I unlock an achievement. They still unlock, but I have to check the achievement menu for them. Is there a way to fix this, because I can't find an option to turn notifications on and off?

:)

UnwaryCoin9457, Jan 13, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

There are a few things you can try to resolve the issue of not receiving achievement notifications on Xbox:

Make sure that the notifications for achievements are turned on in your Xbox settings. Go to Settings > Display & sound > Volume > Achievements and check that the toggle for "Show achievement notifications" is set to "On."

Check your Xbox Privacy settings to make sure that you have allowed the game to send you notifications. Go to Settings > Privacy > General and check that the toggle for "Send Xbox Live notifications" is set to "On."

Check the game settings to make sure that the game is configured to send notifications for achievements. This can vary depending on the game, so you'll need to check the game's settings menu or manual for specific instructions.

Restart your Xbox. Sometimes a restart can help resolve the issue.

Check for any updates for the game, it could be a software related problem that could be solved with an update.
  3. UnwaryCoin9457 Win User

My settings seem to be entirely different, but all my notifications are on. I'll have to earn an achievement and check.
  4. Reckoner000 Win User

How to disable points notification in xbox game bar

They're achievement notifications? That's... why did they make them achievement notifications?

I guess I'm fine disabling all achievement notifications, but my preference would have been to disable this one very annoying, very prolific notification.
  5. Judge Win User

Xbox One UI Screenshots

^^Huh? I didn't see any achievement notification in there, just a game notification. The 3rd slide is a game notification, not an achievement, we don't know what those are yet.
  6. smileskybird Win User

Continued Notification Lag

When friends/peps send you messages on Xbox Live, Notifications aren't that laggy now.

But... the orange achievement notifications are quite laggy now compare those "achievement" notifications with how non-laggy the achievement notifications are on the Xbox 360, which pop up with practically no lag - smooth and fluid. That's how notifications
    should work. This is probably a

"software" issue more than a "it's your internet".
Thema:

1. Achievement Notification Error - Similar Threads - Achievement Notification Error

2. Bug Achievements Samsung TV

in XboX Insiders
    Bug Achievements Samsung TV: The green pop up not show up on my Samsung TV QN90A from Sweden in Xcloud when i get achievement. I must often reset my Samsung TV QN90A often with latest update to Xcloud. Please resolve the bug....
  3. Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish: [img] So In PC xbox app. its all Turkish but achievements are Russian for no reason. I dont know why but It just disturbs me. Take a look at the achievements and the overall texts. Youll see what...
  4. Achievements aren't working for fallout 4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Achievements aren't working for fallout 4: I've been achievement hunting and skyrim and minecraft achievements are working but fallout 4 achievements aren't 45acdfd8-d4ba-4d88-8860-563157bb286f
  5. Xbox App / Gamebar doesn't send notifications when unlocking an achievement.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App / Gamebar doesn't send notifications when unlocking an achievement.: I tried ALL kinds of troubleshooting. Local accounts, install/uninstall, changing around notification settings NOTHING worked. When my friend types I get a notification but never from an...
  6. Xbox App achievements don't appear in notifications or make a sound on Win 10, only when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App achievements don't appear in notifications or make a sound on Win 10, only when...: I have googled and tried just about every fix I have seen. All notifications are on in every area, Xbox game bar, the notification control themselves. Focus assist isn't on. The Xbox game bar is...
  7. Xbox Achievements in notifications behind and activity feed.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Achievements in notifications behind and activity feed.: [img] [img] As you can see in the pictures my achievements are 2days behind what the game shows current and it all began last week. Activity feed and notifications used to show the most recent...
  8. How do you turn off Achievement Notifications while playing on the Xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you turn off Achievement Notifications while playing on the Xbox app on PC?: Update: I think I found the toggle in the notifications section of the Xbox Game Bar settings. Haven't managed to test yet. 5629afe6-d572-4eef-9d32-5a594bc2c7f0
  9. XBOX console companion "Achievment unlocked" notification

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX console companion "Achievment unlocked" notification: For a few days, I've been getting different "achievment unlocked" notifications(1) from the xbox console companion when xbox pc game pass is turned off and even not in any game on the computer....
  10. No notification when i unlock Achievements in Pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No notification when i unlock Achievements in Pc: Im playing some of the Xbox gamepass games, and i don't seem to get the notifications to pop-up when i unlock an achievement, even tho i turned on the option in xbox game bar to notify me it still...