Achievement not unlocking

Discus and support Achievement not unlocking in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve maximised all the equipment in A Plague Tale: Requiem, which should unlock the achievements “A pocketful”, but doesn’t. I’ve redid the achievement... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Juan Antonio Romera, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Achievement not unlocking

I’ve maximised all the equipment in A Plague Tale: Requiem, which should unlock the achievements “A pocketful”, but doesn’t. I’ve redid the achievement prerequisite seven times, emptied the Series S cache, restarted the console, closed and relaunched the game, waited five days, desynchronised my console with my account and iPhone and resynchronised: nothing has worked so far, it still doesn’t unlock. What should I do? I don’t want to erase my saves from the cloud and begin from scratch.

:)

Juan Antonio Romera, Mar 18, 2023
  2. Elohmn Win User

100% achievement completion

To fill in some "blanks". Actually, every Achievement Unlocked has a few methods of the order it appears. If you Unlock an Achievement and view it from your own Profile it will simply show in the order the Achievements were Unlocked.

If you Compare Games with someone else (Friend or not doesn't matter), it will show both the combination of your Achievements and their Achievements but in the order they Unlocked the Achievement/s.

If the other Player has Achievements Unlocked that you do not, it will show in the order they Unlocked the Achievement/s with yours showing Locked directly across. If you have Achievement/s Unlocked that they do not it will be at the bottom of the Compare Games
    in order of which the Achievement/s were Unlocked from your Profile.
  3. luissolid Win User

gamerScore

I try to unlock achievements but the main rule... If unlock the achievement it's not fun, don't unlocked.

Regards?
  4. Malacath Win User

Patch 1.3

I've been playing offline and still unlocking achievements.

The only difference between unlocking achievements offline and online is that achievements unlocked when offline are not date stamped.
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Rise of the Tomb Raider on Win10 Achievements Not Unlocking

Hey there, BKLortz! To clarify what is going on, are these achievements listed as "Done! Unlocking..." or are they simply not unlocking for you?

We are aware of achievements taking longer than normal to fully unlock. If your achievements simply say that they are unlocking, the only thing you can do is wait for them to fully unlock.

As of right now, the only achievements not unlocked on your account that I can see are Firestarter and 4 Baba Yaga achievements. Are there others that you are missing?
  6. lu kayla Win User

Connection Issue with LastFM

30 mins of music played, so close to celebrating the fix-- and... Crash.

Hmmm we should get Achievements for this...

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED

Posted in the Forum!

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED

10 Thread Postings!

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED

Solving the Issue!
Thema:

Achievement not unlocking

1. Achievement not unlocking - Similar Threads - Achievement unlocking

2. Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.: The “Hunter/Hunted” achievement in Fallout 4 did not unlock despite me completing the quest. You can see that I’ve got passed that and completed the next mission just fine with that one’s...
  3. Achievement wont unlock

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievement wont unlock: Hey I am playing Suicide squad and the achievement "Shock Treatment" will not unlock. I have tried restarting the console, hard reset holding the button for 10 seconds etc and tried uninstalling...
  4. Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?: Is there anyone else experiencing this bug where the Xbox app displays an achievement as unlocked, but the gamerscore and the achievement count won't update? I was playing Maquette from Xbox Game...
  5. Achievement unlocking but not unlocking?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement unlocking but not unlocking?: I have a strange one. I decided to go back and get all the achievements for Call of Duty: Black Ops (2010) I am going through the campaign to get the last of the achievements I have noticed that...
  6. ODST Achievements on MCC not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ODST Achievements on MCC not unlocking: Hi I have completed the ODST campaign on heroic with friends start to finish and the first and final missions will not show as completed no matter how many times we watch through the epilogue etc....
  7. Yakuza Kiwami 2 (PC) final achievement (KIWAMI 2) not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza Kiwami 2 (PC) final achievement (KIWAMI 2) not unlocking: Playing the game on Windows 10 PC using a Game Pass subscription and an Xbox app. Got every achievement in the game except the one that says "Obtain all other achievements" which should unlock...
  8. Xbox App / Gamebar doesn't send notifications when unlocking an achievement.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App / Gamebar doesn't send notifications when unlocking an achievement.: I tried ALL kinds of troubleshooting. Local accounts, install/uninstall, changing around notification settings NOTHING worked. When my friend types I get a notification but never from an...
  9. Rush : A Disney Pixar Adventure Achievement not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rush : A Disney Pixar Adventure Achievement not unlocking: I have Completed the task to unlock the “Stay 'Til the Lights Come Up” Achievement, but it never unlocked. The next day I re-logged in to Rush : Disney Pixar Adventure, but it still hasn't...
  10. Cars: Mater National Achievement not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cars: Mater National Achievement not unlocking: I have Completed the task to unlock the "Find all wheel sets" Achievement, but it never unlocked. The next day I re-logged in to Mater National but it still hasn't unlocked....